watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Perspective.....just goes to show!!

Started by Stevieboy, April 16, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Anyone notice the Utd v WBA score........nuff said !!!!!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Keep believing, we ARE  as good as we think.....there will always be blips....just matters when.
COYW...........W W W !!!!!!!!

RaySmith

And Albion fully  deserved their win.

Lighthouse

And Cardiff fully deserve to be up there battling it out with us. I remember many years ago putting money on United to beat a relegated Sunderland at home. The odds were needless to say very poor but it was easy money. The biggest bet I ever placed and it ended a draw.

Anything can happen especially in the Championship. Anybody can beat anybody. Which is the reason after 21 games unbeaten we are where we are.

My horse fell at the first in The National.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 16, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
And Cardiff fully deserve to be up there battling it out with us. I remember many years ago putting money on United to beat a relegated Sunderland at home. The odds were needless to say very poor but it was easy money. The biggest bet I ever placed and it ended a draw.

Anything can happen especially in the Championship. Anybody can beat anybody. Which is the reason after 21 games unbeaten we are where we are.

My horse fell at the first in The National.
I will keep saying it...... the Championship still has a few twists and turns yet!!
Keep the faith!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"