News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poll on number of tickets for final to ST holders.

Started by MJG, April 18, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q:How many tickets for a playoff final should ST holders be allowed to purchase? Note there are around 10k ST holders

3 (4.1%)
44 (59.5%)
7 (9.5%)
20 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Voting closed: April 19, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

MJG

Looking to find out fans view on this for FST. Although hopefully we don't need to go up through playoff route.

Just the views of a long term fan

Andy S

In my opinion 3. Once you get past that there are no guarantees they would all go to supporters.

SuffolkWhite

2 tickets for me, 1 for me and 1 for a Fulham fan friend.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

alexmur

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 18, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
2 tickets for me, 1 for me and 1 for a Fulham fan friend.
I'll take the ticket if its going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

filham

Come on we need to have a full stadium, allow season ticket holders at least four tickets.

Twig

There are also regular Fulham supporters who are not ST holders, some pay to belong to the Fulham membership scheme. There should be some tickets left after ST holders have had their allocation for these supporters.  Without knowing the full allocation to Fulham it is difficult to answer the question.

Mike, if you can advise on our full allocation then I think we could answer the question more objectively.

Rambler

I'm not a season ticket holder and I would very much like to go. We really don't want something like the Hamburg final where many who wanted to go couldn't because of lack of tickets.
For me I don't see why they shouldn't go on sale to everyone at the same time - ST holders, members, those with a booking history. Not general sale though.
Those that are keen to go will get themselves organised and buy tickets early.
Give everyone a max number of 4 tickets

brightster

I think 4 each for season ticket holders is about right. I think we get something like 45,000 for the final, it wasn't a problem when we last went to Wembley or Hamburg so can't see why it will be now.

MJG

Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
There are also regular Fulham supporters who are not ST holders, some pay to belong to the Fulham membership scheme. There should be some tickets left after ST holders have had their allocation for these supporters.  Without knowing the full allocation to Fulham it is difficult to answer the question.

Mike, if you can advise on our full allocation then I think we could answer the question more objectively.
usually late 30's but not above 40k

bill taylors apprentice

So if we are saying its 2/3 or 4 tickets per ST holder, are we saying ALL season ticket holders?
eg a father who has 3 children aged under 18 would be eligible for 8/12 & 16 tickets?

Maybe unlikely but just asking?

brightster

Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Sorry thought it was a straight split for the final.

MJG

Quote from: brightster on April 18, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Sorry thought it was a straight split for the final.
last year Reading got just over 38k and that's the standard ball park figure.

MJG

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 18, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
So if we are saying its 2/3 or 4 tickets per ST holder, are we saying ALL season ticket holders?
eg a father who has 3 children aged under 18 would be eligible for 8/12 & 16 tickets?

Maybe unlikely but just asking?
yes

Southcoastffc

If the allocation is, say, 35,000, allowing 10k STH's to take 2 means about 20k , thus leaving around 15k for members and others - seems about right to me.  Factor in those who can't go for whatever reason and it's unlikely anyone who wants to go cant,  (IF we go to Wembley!)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JHS66

I would have thought an initial allocation of 2 per season ticket holder would be sensible then see what is left after other regular attenders have also had a chance to obtain tickets.

Twig

Four to ST's would be over the top and unfair on other supporters. So it's 2 or 3.  Not all STs would take up their full allocation. Example, my wife and I would not want 6 if allocated 3 each.  Therfore I would go with 3. If on that basis the average take up was about 2 per ST it would leave about 12 to 15 thousand for other supporters, which should be plenty.

G_Gribby

We have apparently 10k ST holders.

Question from my side then.
How many members (Faithful) do we have?
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Rhys Lightning 63

I'd do it the same as we're doing Birmingham, only with 2 tickets each. Loyalty points > Season Ticket
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SuffolkWhite

I have been a member and had to depend on a ST holder to get tickets for me during the Europa campaign and the Final in Hamburg.

I think 2 tickets is fair and I have 4 St's holders in my family so that would mean I would come on this site and help others out for sure!

Members should be able to buy as well as people with a ticket history.

And alexmur if it transpires we may be in a Final, PM me before the semi final's ok.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffcne

Quote from: brightster on April 18, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
I think 4 each for season ticket holders is about right. I think we get something like 45,000 for the final, it wasn't a problem when we last went to Wembley or Hamburg so can't see why it will be now.
It was a problem . As season ticket holders scooped the lot up and  there was nothing
left for members or even some other genuine fans .
Had to get mine off a Liverpool fan who had one thinking they were going.
You cant tell me all season ticket holders gave them to genuine fans .Know a lot who
gave them to mates for a jolly up in Hamburg.
2 is fair.