terryr

Predictions

"2-0 Millwall"

" 1-0 to 'wall. "

" 2-1 Wall"

" 2-0 Millwall"

" Millwall: 0 v 2 :Fulham
It has to happen eventually  :012:"

" Ahh Purley Lion - you get a mention in the "I" Newspaper some Saturdays. I preditct 2-1 to MW as Fulham will be resting as they are in the playoffs so will not risk injury"

" Millwall 1
Fulham 0
& can someone tell the previous poster that Fulham can still get automatic promotion so unfortunately he's talking bolloxs"

" Wall 1
Fulham 2"

" Millwalll - 2
Fulham - 1
COYL"

" 4-3 wall
Marmite
0-0"

" Gonna be tight but 0-1 them to another dodgy pen"

" Millwall 2 - 1 Fulham
Cardiff fan in peace, (hoping to leave in one piece lol) We are hoping that obviously we get promoted as soon as possible and my heart can't take anymore slip ups but many of our fans want you to get promoted too. I'm personally impressed with the way you've gone about things very quietly and suddenly find yourselves in the playoff places with just a few games to go. face it we are the only 2 proper clubs (bar boro) in the top 8! By that I mean trying to get promotion the proper way not by spending a small fortune. You see Us and you despite abit of rivalry over the years are not really that much different - everyone hates us (more us than u) and can't stand the thought of us doing well. Let's both go and show the league how it's done properly and both get promoted!"

" Well, they don't get much bigger than this. They are on a great run and will come to us full of expectation that they can take all three points. On the other hand we are not doing so badly ourselves and our point against the Blades and our swift equaliser has set this game up well. There are few issues to debate as we have such a strong team mentality and a never say die attitude. NH has hinted that they all cannot wait to get their boots on and I am sure they are relishing this big game atmosphere. The one thing that we do have on our side for such a big game is the crowd. I am sure that Fulham will not have experienced such a hostile atmosphere this season which will not only inhibit them but will also spur us on big time.
Sadly, I am away so I shall be following it all either on TV in a Florida Sports Bar or online. Barring illness or injury my thoughts are,
Archer
Romeo Hutch Cooper Meredith
Wallace Williams Saville Marshall
Gregory Morison
Subs Martin Shackell Cahill Teacake Fred AOB Elliott"

"I think Fred would have a field day in a game like this, he could be the key if he comes on."

" Who can afford a booking? Get them to smash Sessegnon in the first minute or two. Hopefully so he goes flying off the pitch and close to the crowd and whoever is there tell him that his parents wanted Steven and not him."

"  Now it's a sell out I hope we make the place as intimidating as possible for them from the moment they get to the ground by coach to on the pitch hopefully like Huddersfield in the play offs"

" Mate, its gonna be unbelievable. Sun out, Friday night feeling, beers flowing and a full house at the den, whatll feel like a promotion decider.
Could be better than Huddersfield in my humble!"

" They are the biggest Big Scarf Wearing club i have ever known. Craft Ale wankers, stat dickheads. "Have you tried the new Spinsters Brew in The Royal Oak in Clapham? it's AWESOME" type tossers. The all look dressed out of hte River Island catalogue. known to eat panninis before games, mobed up at Pret."

" cracking ground and immediate surrounds though"

" biggest sideways cunts we will have all season, fact."

" how great it will be to go into our last game not needing a win to make the play offs."

" If that lanky front bottom Richard osman shows his face, he can have it too !"

" The p**** of a beanpole must surely be the World's , no, make
that the Universe's champion stat winker."

" Just make sure that 'teenage sensation' of theirs is put in his place early."

" Be an interesting match-up with Romeo.
He could put himself right in the shop window."

" Do they address each other as ' guys'"

" all the time. all the time. "can I get" too.
from their forum. really hope their players take this attitude coming into the game:
Let's not be afraid of Millwall!!
I know Millwall have not lost in 16 - probably second longest to Fulham in the entire league. However, if you look at the teams they played over these 16 games, they haven't beaten anyone in the top 6! Their best results were probably a home draw with Cardiff and their home win over Brentford. Otherwise, they just bullied all the bottom teams. So they are not really tested by the likes of Boro, Wolves, Villa, Derby, etc!! So I don't think we should fear them. We can't influence Cardiff results but we must try to win all our 3 games!! Let's not be frightened by Millwall's unbeaten run!!"

" That's the trouble with stats. You can make them say anything.

Wolves and Cardiff City have proved to be better than Fulham over the course of the last 43 games (42 in the case of Cardiff). Neither of them could beat us at The Den. Middlesbrough were beaten quite comfortably. And we held Villa to a draw at Villa Park in a game we really should have won. And when we played at Craven Cottage we hadn't even hit any kind of form & it took them a dubious penalty to beat us.

It's also a pretty arrogant and misguided notion than clubs like Barnsley, Bolton Wanderers and Birmingham City all fighting for their lives and playing us at their home ground are simply going to be easy to beat. I see in Fulham's unbeaten run they've been beating the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United and Norwich City - mid-table cannon fodder with nothing to play for! Whereas we have also had play much better resourced teams than us in Brentford, Bristol City and Sheffield United in recent weeks, who were all going hell for leather to beat us.
See, you can make stats say anything!"

" Their fans have always been arrogant .."

" Or non-existent between 1986 and 1996 until big Mo bought them! Failed to average anywhere near 5,000 for ten years - that includes some Second Division football and steady Third Division football."

" ONE WORD......

WIN"

" Don't worry we will"

" If the Den is as intimidating as it can be, i can see Fulham doing a Huddersfield and folding"

" Rather see Cardiff get in top 2"

" You must really hate Fulham then. In all honesty we'd prefer you to go up out of anyone else in the top 8! (Bar us of course

" The whole nation wants to see us go up, except the FA, anoraks and nigels.
even west ham want us up.
horrible."

" Are we allowed to attack their team coach? After-all, Talksport and Sky said that when Liverpool fans did it to Manchester City's team coach that it was just passion spilling over. Well, this is a pretty big game too."

" If Cardiff and Millwall go up, it might be the start of reverting football back to a working mans game. The prawn sandwich brigade won,t like it."

" I fancy us in this game for some unknown reason. I think boro away will be the hardest of the 3 remaining fixtures. Villa will be cacking it if they need 3 points in the last game.
I am sure the ref has been given his instructions to ignor moro being pulled all over the place. Lino issued with blinkers and forth official given a memorial 'Fergy time' watch. Bring it on you mugs!"

" I had a bad feeling about the Sheffield United game, we still got a point.
Also have a sneaky feeling we are going to beat Fulham, they will not have experienced a full Den before."

"Just reading Fulham forums and boro forums they are so up their own arseholes..? Remember their stupid statue of Michael Jackson outside the ground.. kiddy fiddler"

"I know Millwall have not lost in 17 League games - second longest to Fulham's 21."

That's it for now...there is a ton more but I have to get back to work

I'll update later

" They are going to have a pretty big cultural shock
if they venture into the Millwall café."

" hope you are right Cold Blow about Fred. He will have to put on much better display than he did when we played them over there. Those that were there to see his abject display they will confirm he was poor. We definitely have a score to settle with them as we did deserve a point as we hit the woodwork twice. And it was a really soft penalty for the only goal of the game."

" Think Fred has come on a lot since that game, the defencive side of his game has improved, he also scares the poo out of teams with his pace.
He still needs to learn to make the right decisions when on the ball. "

" I thought Fred played well at Craven Cottage, I was particularly impressed with the way he tracked back with the young superstar Sessegnon and kept him quiet "

" Think we could consider man marking Carney and Sessegnon. This would entail bring Tunnicliffe coming in, probably for Williams, and ensuring Wallace doesn't go AWOL.
But I suspect Neil will go for an unchanged team with the intention of letting them worry about us."

" The crowd for the Forest game, which was a sell out was 16,000. Both Fulham and Villa are described as sold out is 16,000 the maximum we are allowed to sell."

" Depending on what restrictions are in place (sometimes end blocks are not sold) it seems the home capacity goes from 14,500 to 15,000.
If the North Lower is kept clear, then the max. number of away fans seems to be 2,800/900.
Meaning Fulham and Villa should in theory see 17,800ish 'sell-outs'.
Forest and QPR were sub 17,000 because neither of them sold the full North Upper away allocation."

hopper

This is the oddest comment of the lot:

'I see in Fulham's unbeaten run they've been beating the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United and Norwich City - mid-table cannon fodder with nothing to play for! Whereas we have also had play much better resourced teams than us in Brentford, Bristol City and Sheffield United in recent weeks, who were all going hell for leather to beat us.'

Jimsbeerbelly

Doesn't matter what they write/think. We've got to go there and get 3 points, period.

Barrett487

It's also laughable that they seem to think we fans wanted the MJ statue, lol

gerrys

Quote from: hopper on April 18, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

'I see in Fulham's unbeaten run they've been beating the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United and Norwich City - mid-table cannon fodder with nothing to play for! Whereas we have also had play much better resourced teams than us in Brentford, Bristol City and Sheffield United in recent weeks, who were all going hell for leather to beat us.'
my exact thoughts too.......i think that we played all the to six in this winning run...

_Putney_

ChesterTheTabby

What a despicable group of fans. Talking of attacking our gaffer? 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Southdowns White

I quite like Millwall for being a traditional London club and apart from the 1980s when they tried to smash anyone in Craven Cottage I have never had a Problem either at home or away. It's great that their supporters show their passion but What lets them down are the few who seem to think the only way to deal with opposition supporters and even team (Remember Ruffus Brevett being attacked on the pitch) is violence. Comments like  " Are we allowed to attack their team coach? After-all, Talksport and Sky said that when Liverpool fans did it to Manchester City's team coach that it was just passion spilling over. Well, this is a pretty big game too."  What can you say.
A few of them would like to see someone to "Smash Sessegnon Early" "take a booking" I do think a lot of this is said just to try and backup the myth that no one likes them, unfortunately for them I believe more people like them now than have ever liked them before (minus the violence) as they are an antidote to the sterile, prawn sandwich, corporate football clubs taking over our sport.  Wouldn't it just be nice to see two teams play a cracking game of football with fantastic support with any luck both teams could get promotion.

ffc2004

Quote from: maoconnor on April 18, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
What a despicable group of fans. Talking of attacking our gaffer? 

The actual team coach that they travel on...

Slaphead in Qatar

nice people are Millwall fans

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: gerrys on April 18, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Quote from: hopper on April 18, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

my exact thoughts too.......i think that we played all the to six in this winning run...

Villa, Bristol City, Wolves, Derby, Sheffield Utd and Preston are all easy, especially in a row remember. I think they're confused because we made them all look like mid-table fodder.  :dft012:

Woolly Mammoth

I have no problem with Millwall, although I may change my mind after Friday.
Well we will see what our team is made of on Friday. If there is an intimidating atmosphere, but that should be counter productive. As it should spur Fulham on. They can talk a good game as long as they like.
The pressures are all on Millwall, especially as they are at home. Expectations and all that.
Fulham have to make sure they do not allow their crowd and the occasion get to them, this is the kind of game that separates the men from the boys.
The referee better be strong, and linos too.
After reading their views, they are clearly worried and jealous, and know very little about the beautiful game. But that's football.
As for the Cardiff supporter he is more ignorant that Millwall.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Those comments about sums there fans up! Most are still living in the 70's and have the intelligence of Pond Life! (sorry that's an insult to Pond Life)

EastEndWhite

Ref for the game is Andre Marriner.

Milo

They're vile aren't they.

KJS

Quote from: EastEndWhite on April 18, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Bad Choice should be a Championship Ref like Robinson

Milo

Quote from: KJS on April 18, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

No thank you. Prem referee all day long.

KJS

Quote from: Milo on April 18, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Quote from: KJS on April 18, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

No thank you. Prem referee all day long.

Sorry disagree especially after Swarbricks performance on Saturday

FFCFOREVER

My other half used to live right next to the old den and she says that saturdays when they were playing at home was absolute  carnage.and what scumbags they are.Shouting racist abuse at women and kids when going to the ground and pissing everywhere.So whatever they say means nothing as they are just a bunch of muggy pr**ks.

KJS

Quote from: Statto on April 18, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
In fairness this is quite a knowledgable comment about our relatively distant past for an opposition fans' forum

" Or non-existent between 1986 and 1996 until big Mo bought them! Failed to average anywhere near 5,000 for ten years - that includes some Second Division football and steady Third Division football."

That's sums up Millwall Fans, they do live in the distant past