https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Millwall

Started by terryr, April 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Luv it luv it !! Bring it on milwall

Stevieboy

What sad supporters all quoting sad stereotypes and know nothing of us or our history.
I suppose similar to the way most people think of them as brainless knuckle draggers!!!!
I would like to think the majority of Millwall and Cardiff supporters are true football fans and not just hijacking a club for the supposed macho image.......you know what they say about that......
However I do remember a game at the Old Den where we went 2-0 very quickly and had their 'supporters' coming for us from every  part of the ground....stewards and kiddies included.....those images 049:gif stay with you.
I think this macho scenario may backfire on them putting pressure on their players...remember we are guaranteed the playoffs, may even see a sending off.....bring 'em on....we'll add them to the list!!!!COYW.   
                                   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Only one of us on Friday will still be maintaining an unbeaten run, and it won't be Millwall.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Love the Cardiff fan trying to pretend his side spent no money and have done it the right way. Hoping that Cardiff and Millwall go up as they did it the right way. Now fed up to the back teeth of Cardiff fans believing their manager that Cardiff are a small club compared to Fulham and deserve to be successful more than us.

Millwall have done brilliantly this season as have Cardiff and us. Millwall are hitting form at the right time. Still we will see. As for the idiots who want to fight like they did in the 70s and seem to think they still have that reputation. Every club has their idiots.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cookieg

I really don't get the "their fans are so arrogant" comments from the opposition teams. We must be the most unassuming team in the EFL.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: cookieg on April 18, 2018, 05:31:30 PM
I really don't get the "their fans are so arrogant" comments from the opposition teams. We must be the most unassuming team in the EFL.

You are indeed correct, we have to be the most unassuming side around. Because the best or worst they can say about us is that we are a load of middle class jolly good chaps, cads and bounders.
Well compared to that bunch of low life's we probably are.
I lived off the Old Kent Road Road for years when I was growing up, and I use to frequent the Apple &
Pears Pub. So I have a little empathy with Millwall.
However, this is the 21st Century, somebody invented the wheel a long time ago and it definitely was not a Millwall Supporter.
As for Cardiff don't even get me on them, the less said the better.
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 in 1415, and look what happened there.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, and look what happened there.

...although I guess soldiers did end up eating outside a lot

filham

Any neutral fan who has read the above will surely have lost any sympathy they may have had for Millwall and will now be shouting for Fulham on Friday night.

RaySmith

[/quote]

You are indeed correct, we have to be the most unassuming side around. Because the best or worst they can say about us is that we are a load of middle class jolly good chaps, cads and bounders.
Well compared to that bunch of low life's we probably are.
I lived off the Old Kent Road Road for years when I was growing up, and I use to frequent the Apple &
Pears Pub. So I have a little empathy with Millwall.
However, this is the 21st Century, somebody invented the wheel a long time ago and it definitely was not a Millwall Supporter.
As for Cardiff don't even get me on them, the less said the better.
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 in 1415, and look what happened there.
[/quote]

https://youtu.be/VOOZDO5KDv4

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more-
God for Fulham, Craven Cottage and Slavisa Jokanovich!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: ffc2004 on April 18, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on April 18, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
What a despicable group of fans. Talking of attacking our gaffer? 

The actual team coach that they travel on...

Ah fair play...my point still stands though.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

grandad

I was at the Den when we played the 1st game to be played on a Sunday. Their fans kept throwing coins & beer cans at us in the Stands. The coins helped pay for my ticket but the prats threw full cans at us so left the game well oiled.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

" They are the biggest Big Scarf Wearing club i have ever known. Craft Ale wankers, stat dickheads. "Have you tried the new Spinsters Brew in The Royal Oak in Clapham? it's AWESOME" type tossers. The all look dressed out of hte River Island catalogue. known to eat panninis before games, mobed up at Pret."

Not sure about the River Island bit but the rest isn't to far off the truth for this particular FFC mad family.

davew

The comment regarding Sess is an absolute disgrace, even by Millwall's fans standards, I can't post what I would like to on this board I would be banned, but I am more than happy to infiltrate their board to let them know what I think!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Shredhead

Craft Ale ******! Hilarious. Can't wait.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

gezkc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Only one of us on Friday will still be maintaining an unbeaten run, and it won't be Millwall.

Um, unless it ends up being a draw of course.  :dft012:

G_Gribby

Quote from: Shredhead on April 18, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Craft Ale ****** Hilarious. Can't wait.

Agree.. We the prawn sandwich eating, Champange drinking, Inter City Clapppers Firm!
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

ffcthereligion

Hopefully the council get their way and sell off the land of their disgusting stadium, demolish it and and let the yuppies build flats on it!

Shredhead

I must remember to wear my Fulham cravat.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Stevieboy

Don't know why we should be too worried.....
Seems the only team in the current top 6 that Millwall have beaten is Middlesbrough.
049:gif 067.gif 067.gif 067.gif 067.gif 049:gif