https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Millwall

Started by terryr, April 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 18, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
It's also laughable that they seem to think we fans wanted the MJ statue, lol
If they make comments about the stupid statue then they should get their facts right, it's inside the ground not outside (of course I am making the assumption they are referring to the MJ statue)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on April 18, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

You are indeed correct, we have to be the most unassuming side around. Because the best or worst they can say about us is that we are a load of middle class jolly good chaps, cads and bounders.
Well compared to that bunch of low life's we probably are.
I lived off the Old Kent Road Road for years when I was growing up, and I use to frequent the Apple &
Pears Pub. So I have a little empathy with Millwall.
However, this is the 21st Century, somebody invented the wheel a long time ago and it definitely was not a Millwall Supporter.
As for Cardiff don't even get me on them, the less said the better.
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 in 1415, and look what happened there.
[/quote]

https://youtu.be/VOOZDO5KDv4

[/quote]

Love it, thank you Ray 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿👍⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: gezkc on April 18, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Only one of us on Friday will still be maintaining an unbeaten run, and it won't be Millwall.

Um, unless it ends up being a draw of course.  :dft012:

Of course !

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Quote from: Milo on April 18, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, and look what happened there.

...although I guess soldiers did end up eating outside a lot
brilliant
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

the nutflush

Love the comment form one fan saying they should bring in Tunnicliffe to man mark Sessengon...LOL....Please......

Forever Fulham

Well, then, no prawn sandwich for you!

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: the nutflush on April 19, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
Love the comment form one fan saying they should bring in Tunnicliffe to man mark Sessengon...LOL....Please......

Played 22 times for them this season. Seems to have developed his game a bit.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on April 18, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
It will be no picnic on Friday, but neither was the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, and look what happened there.

...although I guess soldiers did end up eating outside a lot

Only the Bowmen, as there was a Pie & Mash Shop down the road.

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

All teams have posh fan's but I have to say nearly all Fulham fans I have met all sound very London! Always confused me why other fans think we are some posh team.

Anyway now I have written that I think I need a sit down, "Jeeves where are you, bring the cucumber sandwiches and the Buck Fizz my good man"!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

A load of trash talking kids. Pathetic and not even worth reading through.  Attack Sess, attack the coach, .....One of the worst MBs I have ever had the misfortune to read.

terryr

LOL
It's a lot worse on the House of Fun forum which blocked me this time around!

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: KJS on April 18, 2018, 04:24:32 PM
Quote from: Statto on April 18, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
In fairness this is quite a knowledgable comment about our relatively distant past for an opposition fans' forum

" Or non-existent between 1986 and 1996 until big Mo bought them! Failed to average anywhere near 5,000 for ten years - that includes some Second Division football and steady Third Division football."

That's sums up Millwall Fans, they do live in the distant past

Their average attendance in the early 80s when they were in the 3rd div was between 4-4,500 for 4 seasons running with a lowest gate of 2,346 and so its not as if their supporters didn't desert them in the same way as happens to most under performing teams.

BedsFFC

I'd pin that up in the changing room

The Rock

Quote from: SP on April 18, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
" They are the biggest Big Scarf Wearing club i have ever known. Craft Ale wankers, stat dickheads. "Have you tried the new Spinsters Brew in The Royal Oak in Clapham? it's AWESOME" type tossers. The all look dressed out of hte River Island catalogue. known to eat panninis before games, mobed up at Pret."

Not sure about the River Island bit but the rest isn't to far off the truth for this particular FFC mad family.

Yep, I tick all the boxes.

Scarf? Check. Real Ale? Check. Middle class smartly dressed? Check. Ham and swiss pannini for lunch? Of course!

So funny, and probably pretty true. I must confess I am not a plonxxr or a thug, and I am ok with that.

Black and White Town

I don't think there's a single player in the Championship, and probably only a handful in the Prem who could man mark our Sess on their own.
It takes 2 or even 3 players to shut him down.

hovewhite

Quote from: Black and White Town on April 19, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

I don't think there's a single player in the Championship, and probably only a handful in the Prem who could man mark our Sess on their own.
It takes 2 or even 3 players to shut him down.

which gives our other magical players to create and score.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: gezkc on April 18, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Only one of us on Friday will still be maintaining an unbeaten run, and it won't be Millwall.

Um, unless it ends up being a draw of course.  :dft012:

Um ....I did consider that scenario, but only for half a second. There is no room for draws anymore. We should go for it, we have nothing to lose, they have.
They will be cautious, and being at home will have extra pressure. They are genuinely worried, and so they should be.

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Their manager asking for a hostile atmosphere + Millwall's vile fans... let's hope we don't have another Gillingham on our hands.

Also a serious chance on the pitch we could lose some players to injury. Referee must take no nonsense approach tonight. If in the first few minutes he lets lots of rough challenges go because "it's a derby" then that could define the result and indeed could cost us in the playoffs if players end up crocked.

Jimpav

Bring your croquet mallets tonight chaps, this could get tasty...

_Putney_

They are oddly mouthy on Twitter. Seems they are on the gear and on the lash since 9 this morning. Let's hope nothing stupid happens