watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Millwall

Started by terryr, April 18, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Typical fan. Every goal conceded is a mistake. Although the first goal should be down to the slow reaction of the defender. Sess had to make up a hell of a lot of space to reach the ball first. The more I see of the second goal, the better it looks. The keeper was slow I suppose and went with his wrong hand. But is was a great shot.

Still prefer not to play Millwall in the playoffs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 21, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
Goals change games, and the first 90+ minutes are the most important, not the first 45, and further more, Fulham showed that the ball never gets tired, and Fulham let the ball do the work.

and this, THIS is why I keep reading your posts  077.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tonywa

Quote from: ffc2004 on April 18, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on April 18, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
What a despicable group of fans. Talking of attacking our gaffer? 

The actual team coach that they travel on...

Never had anything but problems every single time I've been there, both at the old ground and the current one. 

Stevieboy

What a muppet, gradually working himself up as he went on.
The ref was at fault because he allowed us to play football, the muppet seemed to think that keeping possession of the ball was against the laws of the game.....no muppet,trying to bully and inflict GBH on your opponents is against the laws of the game......and you got your just reward.
Would hate to think of these in the Prem, short lived as it would be.

YankeeJim

"the goals killed us".......? Well, duh. Just a but of sour grapes but understandable. Although, I take umbrage at being called a little p****.  Has he been peeking in me bath?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HobGoblin

Funny as love, he gets himself more and more upset as he waffles on. Talks load of tosh

Dodgin

I watched the game on a big screen at my local club with two Millwall fans, one a season ticket holder  a mate, he didn't go because of the time factor, both agreed the best team won.   

Bill2

Quote from: Fulham Joe on April 21, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
This guy's a right plank. According to him, Fulham play "anti football"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk7ZMOogqbw
So many things which show that he really is a biased fan, the disallowed goal The Millwall player was all over Targett, the ref didn't like Millwall well Cahill should have got a straight red, Sess was poor, well I thought he saw plenty of the ball and used it wisely. Basically they are a one trick team, lump it long, which has been effective against the poorer sides. He said they tired in the second half, what team of professionals can only manage 45 minutes of football. We were fortunate in the first half, in the second we were magnificent and showed them up for what they are.