watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall Press Conference

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 19, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

💬 @Jokanovic: "@AyiteF and @sheyi_ojo aren't available, but the rest will be ready." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "The situation is under Cardiff's control at the moment,  and all we can do is focus on our job." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "We must be ready for every challenge. Our final objective is clear and we must solid, strong and push hard to achieve it." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Millwall are fighting for important targets too. They're aggressive, strong and can put you under stress. They deserve to be where they are right now." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Ryan Sessegnon's season has been incredible. He's played very good football. He's focused, motivated and does a great job on the training ground. For his enthusiasm and desire, he's deserved his awards." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "We know how Millwall play, so we can't be surprised. We're ready for everything. Every team has strengths, and weaknesses." #FFC

hovewhite

Strength of character,strength of mind,belief,trust in each other,in there own ability.
This is what we need,so we think and believe that we have it?
More so,do the players think and believe we have?

I Believe! Who else Does?

Andy S

Milo

EastEndWhite

I believe, otherwise I wouldn't be going to The Den tomorrow.

KJS

I believe that what will be will be COYW

Woolly Mammoth

Some people believe what a village elder wrote on an animal skin some thousands of years ago.
Some people believe in stats.
I only believe what I see with my own eyes.
Today I hope to see Mighty Fulham FC put Millwall to the sword on their own patch, in no uncertain terms.
In doing so end their unbeaten run at the same time as extending ours.
Therefore helping to scupper their chances of a top six place, and they will be as nervous as hell. Who wouldn't be when they have to face Fulham under these circumstances.
" Not one step back Fulham ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.