watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Understanding the process of promotion and demotion

Started by Nightwind15, April 19, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

Having follow the English leagues for years I have followed many of the clubs up and down the leagues.  I have been with Fulham since McBride came on board.  In respect to promotion and demotion I have wondered about some aspects of the clubs and their management.  How much is the average salary on the Premier, Championship, League one and League two.  I know that the success of the teams hinges on the quality of players retained by the clubs and the quality of manager putting them on the pitch.  It also has to do with developing young players and deciding whether to keep or sell them at various times in their careers creating revenue.   I understand the magnitude of the large clubs and their pocket books having advantage.  How much money is required to maintain a clubs position in the various leagues.  It always comes down to money in the long run it seems. 

Just musing, anyone have anything to add?  I am just bored waiting on the next Fulham result ( but I do love it when Man U. falls).   

I played in the first match I ever saw!

Andy S

You are bored because you want everything on a plate. It has never been easier to go on the net and find out information. Don't always expect others to do it for you

Nightwind15

Actually I was not asking for salaries on a plate, just interested in the reality of success and failure in the different leagues. I thought other Fulham fans had thought about the reasons and logic behind promotion and relegation.  Sorry to have focked up your day and over loaded your pea brain.

Nightwind15