more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Referee for tonight’s game is....

Started by Baston White, April 20, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Andre Marriner.
Let's hope he takes a grip of the game as they will putting in some tasty tackles from the off.

bog

A very experienced referee which is what this game needs. I have a feeling that Colin will be watching sat in front of his tv and all his squad likewise.     

092.gif

Milo

Milo

Realistically first 5 minutes will dictate game.

If Marriner let's Millwall kick us off the pitch then we will be in for a tough night. Also there may well be long term injury consequences.

Woolly Mammoth

The first 90 minutes + are the most important.
The Ball ⚽️ never gets tired.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Despite missing a couple of incidents, I thought he was excellent last night.  He wasn't intimidated by the hostile atmosphere & rightly disallowed their goal in the first half & didn't allow them to bully us.  I dread to think what the outcome would've been if we'd had one of the poor Championship refs.

toshes mate

The referee, one of the better examples from the English game in my opinion, was a good fifty percent better than most we see in the Championship.  That makes him just about competent to referee a football league game.  It isn't Mr Marriner's fault that refereeing quality in England is so poor these days and he did as good a job as can be expected for such a emotionally charged match.