22 (7.7%)
Kalas
0 (0%)
Christie
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 279

Voting closed: April 21, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

Mince n Tatties

Kmac,but a special mention for Sess, his alertness to pounce ahead of their defender for the first goal which turned the game in our favour..

Grumpy Worthing White

A great 2nd half performance by the whole team especially after the 1st half, MOM for me Tim Ream, Solid.  049:gif

bobby01

Really tough one this week, ream excellent as was Targett, but kmac just pipped it for me.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

toshes mate

They were all men of the match but, if you really have to give it to just the one player, then McDonald gets it from me - but all the players really deserved a mention for sticking to the game plan and carrying out orders to perfection. 

Mullers OG

Great result; great team performance.  Had we gone in behind at half time all might have been different.  Two moments stood out in the first half, the goal line clearance from Ream who read the danger and reacted to it with success, and the instant reaction save from Betts tipping a goal line header onto the bar in the 4th minute. 

Everyone played well.  I can quite understand so many people voting for Mac but to my mind without that crucial very early save from Betts the game would have been far harder.  He gets my vote.

mrmicawbers

Reeeeeaaaaam.Apologies for spelling.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

SKY got it right for once. It has to be KMac

Milo

Quote from: toshes mate on April 21, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
They were all men of the match but, if you really have to give it to just the one player, then McDonald gets it from me - but all the players really deserved a mention for sticking to the game plan and carrying out orders to perfection. 

H'ordeurves... orders! That must be carried out without question!

JoelH5

Mac played very well but without Ream and especially his block on the line, I think we wouldn't have won.
I was there, standing in the Putney end