watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We kept pushing forward even when leading

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 21, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Very pleased we did this. Against Brentford and qpr we tried to sit on our leads and stay defensive, and we let them back in the game.

If we are leading we have the quality to keep being aggressive and kill the game with more goals.

OtherHodgson

So true. We have the quality to finish games off. I much prefer our chances pushing for another goal over bunkering in to prevent an equalizer

hovewhite

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 21, 2018, 07:09:32 AM
Very pleased we did this. Against Brentford and qpr we tried to sit on our leads and stay defensive, and we let them back in the game.

If we are leading we have the quality to keep being aggressive and kill the game with more goals.
agree 100%
If we had kept going a few pionts better off.i keep Believing ,we are going up!

Mince n Tatties

Oh how that injury time Brentford goal might haunt us.
Would have been 4 clear of Cardiff...Still keep faith.
Come on Forest.

Slaphead in Qatar

If it's the play offs - then hope we draw Millwall. They were giving it a lot of effort but with limited quality

Twig

Agreed, it relieves the pressure on the back four and keeps the opposition on the back foot. Plus after last night the goal difference vs Cardiff is probably settled in our favour.

Lighthouse

When Kalas came on I thought we would be trying to defend deep. Do we never learn? Then some idiot ran the length of the pitch and set up the third goal. Now who was that player?  :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jims Dentist

Quote from: OtherHodgson on April 21, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
So true. We have the quality to finish games off. I much prefer our chances pushing for another goal over bunkering in to prevent an equalizer
I totally agree.

The Rock

We actually kept pushing against Brentford until the 85th ish minute. Whenever Christie came on or so. Not his fault, but the synergy lost the plot. Was a good idea, but if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Unless SJ was planning for the playoffs and wanted to test the waters with subs etc.