News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All of a sudden I am a Forest and Derby fan!?

Started by Robbie, April 21, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Is it the medication?
By mid week we will know our fate.

Jimsbeerbelly

Really big ask for Forest to get anything at Cardiff. They're a) on the beach b) under an experimental period for next season.

Derby, need the points to stay in the olayoffs, but, have been woeful lately.

We live in hope, but, Cardiff in the driving seat as it stands.

DevonFFC

Forrest turned over wolves this season when everyone wrote them off. I still hold out hope and even if we don't get auto I don't want Cardiff being able to celebrate any earlier than that last game.

Any news on Bamba Injury as he would be a big blow to them and there 70+ min hoof ball tactic

Woolly Mammoth

Forest are capable of getting a result tonight, their manager and their players won't lie down.
Fulham winning last night has put extra pressure on Cardiff and Warlock.
Warlock spilt his Gin & Tonic four times last night, three of them after each time we scored, and the fourth time was when he realised after watching a replay to confirm how much superior we are to his outfit in footballing terms.
It was evident as the stains on the front of his shirt were still visible this morning when he answered the door this morning to the postman, after having a sleepless night in his drawing room with his head in his hands.
I for one cannot see Cardiff winning more than two of their remaining League matches.
Whereas Fulham are more than capable of winning their two remaining matches.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

The only thing I know about Bamba is that he is the one Cardiff player I would take into our squad

DevonFFC

Quote from: HV71 on April 21, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
The only thing I know about Bamba is that he is the one Cardiff player I would take into our squad

On this season yes, apart from the the guy is due a howler every other game and was a bumbeling idiot at leeds

HV71

Quote from: ollienixs on April 21, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Quote from: HV71 on April 21, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

On this season yes, apart from the the guy is due a howler every other game and was a bumbeling idiot at leeds

Don't you just miss Senderos ?

Barrett487

Forest i'll allow you, but whilst we want Derby to win, fan seems too strong a word. I will laugh at the irony if thy beat Cardiff, but i won't be happy for them. I hope it's the only game they'll win.