Barcelona
12 (13.6%)
Accrington Stanley
8 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Voting closed: April 28, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Barrett487

And i don't want him to leave us.

So............. if Ryan's time with his boyhood team is in the balance, where do you think he should be for to his best future?

Straightforward question really and i i reckon the choices are to stay with us, or go to a top Premier League team, or a  European giant.

I can't help but believe that the European clubs are better at player development than us (uk). If that's the case, should Ryan consider following the coaching dream or the EPL spotlight (deferred for 5 years)? Perhaps he should just grow with the mighty FFC?

St Eve

ChesterTheTabby

Accrington Stanley - Bless you for mentioning them, top notch stuff.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MrFFC

Think he should do another season at Fulham even if we don't get promotion this year as regular game time is what he needs at his age
Come on you Whites!! :)

Abbotsbury White

If we do not go up we will need some rebuilding and funds will be low so ideally Barcelona for 70 mill Euro and a year loan back not sure I can bear the thought of Sess turning out for say a Tottenham it makes my stomach churn.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

grandad

If he were to go to a "big" club his development will suffer. Sess is the type of player who thrives on playing week in week out. He will never get this at these clubs.They only want to buy him to stop other clubs from acquiring his potential.
He would probably get regular game time with a bottom half Prem club but could they afford him & would Sess want to go to one of them?
Sessneeds to stay with us whatever division we are in next season. He still has so much to learn especially his defensive positioning.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Horsfield_No9

PSG not on the list? They are supposedly very keen.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Burt

He should stick around for more-or-less guaranteed starting 11 action as opposed to going to a "bigger" club to warm their bench up. At least for another season.

Rambler

His parents want him to stay apparently. According to leroy rosenior

VicHalomsLovechild

For such a young man with a tight family, I think a foreign club is a step too far. However if you wanna be one of the best you need to be among them. Also the financial security a move would give him shouldn't be overlooked. There's a fair few sportsmen out there, who have had careers cut short by injury.
I'd hate to see him though.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Rambler on April 24, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
His parents want him to stay apparently. According to leroy rosenior

I have heard this too. They are happy with him staying (and playing) Family is in no rush nor is Ryan. If he goes in the summer it'll be because the club choose to cash in at that point.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Stevieboy

No matter how level headed he is he is 17 years old.
Would he really want to be in a foreign country, learning a new language and coping with the pressure on him without his family around him.
I think he would be better staying with us, obviously, I don't know what our wage structure is but there is only so much money a 17 year old with no wife and kids to support needs.
He could move on at 21 and still command mega money........the flip side is, if he doesn't cut it in the Prem,highly unlikely, his value will plummet.

filham

Quote from: maoconnor on April 24, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
Accrington Stanley - Bless you for mentioning them, top notch stuff.
Just wait for the play offs to finish, Millwall could prove attractive to him.

JoelH5

If we don't go up, he should go to a mid to lower mid prem team. Somewhere he will get more games than not but at a higher level.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Steeeeeeeeeed

LA Galaxy. He would blow their minds and soon would be praised as the best in the world of all time, etc. Don't think they have ever seen a a very good young player over there.

I honestly don't see him moving anywhere this summer, whatever happens, will be at Fulham one more season, at least.

JoelH5

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 24, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
LA Galaxy. He would blow their minds and soon would be praised as the best in the world of all time, etc. Don't think they have ever seen a a very good young player over there.

I honestly don't see him moving anywhere this summer, whatever happens, will be at Fulham one more season, at least.

Have you been playing The Journey on Fifa? You've described the exact story of the game haha
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Ryan speaks French as well as English because of his family background.

He is young, but that would certainly help him to settle on the Continent.

filham

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 24, 2018, 06:22:19 PM
If we don't go up, he should go to a mid to lower mid prem team. Somewhere he will get more games than not but at a higher level.
Are you possibly suggesting Derby .

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Whatever happens, his best place for next season is with us.
Plenty of time to 'develop' with a top club

His only issue should be injury and loss of earnings, however his advisors should have
sorted out insurance for loss of earnings from a career earning injury to the tune of
???? Miliions, which Fulham should pay to keep him   !!
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES