watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Matt O'Riley

Started by res, April 24, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Matt was (still is?) a rising star with us and was part of the first team set up in the pre season games and played in the 2-0 win against Wycombe in the Caraboa cup early in the season. But has not been in the named first team squads since and hasn't played for the U18s or the U23s. Is he injured or being "managed"...still only 17 so could be the latter? Anyone know?

Horsfield_No9

Pretty sure the club see his as having a bright future. Arsenal for one have been sniffing around. Difficult for him to make the squads this season due to the quality we have but if we are in the Champ next season we will hopefully see more of him. Looks decent.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Twig

Hmmm good spot, surprised he hasn't played in the under 23s or whatever.  Is he injured?

sunburywhite

His twitter account for mid Feb said good to be training again so I presume he has been injured
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog

I was wondering what had happened to him also. Saw him at Wycombe and he looked a very good prospect.

092.gif 

hovewhite

Possible long term replacement for TC.

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on April 25, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
Possible long term replacement for TC.
I would have thought that if he has made the progress expected of him then next season he should be the much needed cover for Cairney and Johansen.

hovewhite

Slav was really positive about him eatlrly season and he was training with the 1st team.