watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby 3 - 1 Cardiff - Woooooo!

Started by Milo, April 24, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Fulham

How can anyone stand to watch this dross football week in week out? Long throws really aggravate me.

choice_of_ends

Milo

Referee is so inconsistent with his yellows so far. Clear yellow for Bamba there.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The Enclosurite

Derby very sloppy, making me nervous.
¡COYW!

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

Sgt Fulham

How did they not score? Maybe if Vydra had been there...
Not impressed with either team.

Milo

How was that not a penalty? The quality of refereeing in this league is atrocious

Tabby

Fernhurst

What a chance for Derby, gutted.

Cardiff playing dross but bet your'e bottom dollar.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 24, 2018, 08:10:34 PM
What a chance for Derby, gutted.

Cardiff playing dross but bet your'e bottom dollar.

Really makes you appreciate the football we've been gifted watching this year.   049:gif
¡COYW!

Milo

For chrissake HOW THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AWFUL

Wingnut

Good finish to be fair to them. 0-1. Derby need to react to this for their own sake.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mince n Tatties

The luck is running their way last few games,its going to take them up.Aaaaaargh

Ordar

It's quite incredible that Cardiff win so many games despite being absolutely terrible

Sgt Fulham

Are teams purposefully defending like this to gift them 2nd? What on earth is up with that defending? They seem to be awful all game but still win because of moments like this. Truly detest them.

sunburywhite

Must admit I backed Cardiff to win based on the principle that if they win then at least Paddy power will compensate me for being in a crap mood if they do indeed win
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

One Martin Thomas

This could be 5 or 6. Derby need to weather this to half time. Derby are terrible.