more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby 3 - 1 Cardiff - Woooooo!

Started by Milo, April 24, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Cardiff forums are imploding!

Turning on Warnock, the players, each other..

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Milo on April 24, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Then let them

This is now about who blinks first

Who can handle the pressure of 2nd place (we are still third)

Who is actually the hunted & who is the hunter?

Would we want to go to Hull away next up & then have Reading as our last game @ home?

No of course we wouldn't

So, down to us to deliver the required performance @ home against Chrissie & Sunderland

Thereby keeping the pressure on Warnock & Cardiff

Call their bluff, roll the dice

Pressure is ALL on them

Joka to keep us cool, game by game

As Bowie sang - UNDER PRESSURE - Warnock & Cardiff, buckle away please

COYW!!

Fulham Joe

Great result for us tonight, but all I want to say is, Cardiff are rubbish, how on earth are they in 2nd place?
I've watched their last two games and it seemed to me that they had all the luck in the world against Nottingham Forest, and again tonight, they were bloody awful.
If they beat us to 2nd place, I say good luck to them, they started the season in the right frame of mind and they did the business when we didn't, you can't argue with that.
It's just that when I watch them, I think they're as dull as dishwater, surely they will get murdered in the Premier League if they get there?
At least tonight Derby tried to do the right things, Cardiff were about as exciting as a bucket of water.
And after I've said all that, I think they're actually going to make me a few quid, because I had £25 each way on them in the handicap at 18/1 at the start of the season.

Litrecola_

It will be absolutely fantastic when we catch Cardiff and then they lose in the playoffs. Warnock will be out on his ass and it will be fantastic. He truly is a twit and I have no idea how they are in 2nd.

f321ffc

Quote from: Milo on April 24, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

From  their forum

"To be honest I don't care what anyone says but that is shite football. No composure at all, all poo themselves when the ball comes anywhere near them, there was no quality football the entire night just endless hoof Ball. They're meant to be professional footballers."

"Most consecutive passes by Cardiff tonight? FOUR, fckin FOUR. And that was for the goal"

We have double that just getting the ball out of the penalty area. 064.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

hovewhite

1 game at a time ,the Bible according to slav!

WokinghamWhite

At this point for Fulham and Cardiff, it's as much about character as it is about ability.

Carborundum

They weren't very good last night, but I'm not reading too much in to what that means for their next two games.  Whatever happens Warnock and his players have taken their fans on an epic ride.

On the bright side, if it turned out that we had to play Derby over two legs, they aren't exactly world beaters.

SP

Quote from: WokinghamWhite on April 25, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
At this point for Fulham and Cardiff, it's as much about character as it is about ability.

And hopefully, tired legs due to Cardiff's midweek game.

Twig

We may not think much of Cardiff's playing style but at this stage they have done better than us (by 1 pt).  Some of our comments sound a bit arrogant to me, at least let's wait until the end of the season. And even then credit where it's due.

EastEndWhite

We all seem to be forgetting Villa.  The following could still happen (though unlikely)

Cardiff draw last 2 games and finish on 88 points
Fulham win 1 and lose 1 and finish on 88 points
Villa win their last 2 games and finish on 88 points

We currently have a 6 goal advantage over Cardiff and a 3 goal advantage over Villa.

I do still expect us to won both games   049:gif

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: hovewhite on April 25, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
1 game at a time ,the Bible according to slav!

I've thought we've had a chance to get second for a while. More out of hope than reason. Slavisa's way is the way. Forget about anyone else and do all you can to help get the two victories we need to put the pressure on everyone else :)