News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hope we get Millwall or Derby in the play offs!

Started by davew, April 24, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Watching the game tonight and almost accepting that automatic promotion for us won't happen, if we face Derby or Millwall I think at the very least we will get to the play off final, if we play any of the other contenders for 6th place, I will worry! My £500 bet on Derby winning tonight is going the same way as our automatic promotion place, down the loo!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham76

You've clearly got too much money betting on that crap! They're bloody hopeless

Milo

Quote from: davew on April 24, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
Watching the game tonight and almost accepting that automatic promotion for us won't happen, if we face Derby or Millwall I think at the very least we will get to the play off final, if we play any of the other contenders for 6th place, I will worry! My £500 bet on Derby winning tonight is going the same way as our automatic promotion place, down the loo!

You bet £500 ...  075.gif

davew

Thanks guys for your sympathy, bet placed before a drink, but wait....anything is possible...but I doubt it!!

Milo

Quote from: davew on April 24, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
Thanks guys for your sympathy, bet placed before a drink, but wait....anything is possible...but I doubt it!!

Dont throw that ticket away yet, Dave!

Milo

Cardiff have to gamble now. Have to get all 3 points.

davew

Quote from: Milo on April 24, 2018, 09:12:50 PM
Quote from: davew on April 24, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Dont throw that ticket away yet, Dave!
(LOL), but sadly you don't get 1 with online betting. Feeling fairly confident, shame Derby are a poorer side than Cardiff!

davew

Milo

Just don't forget I believed in you when it comes to choosing someone to house-sit your new pad in Barbados!

Mince n Tatties

Well done Dave.....Oldham cost me £470...Aaaargh
They had to win get out of relegation, and lose 0-3 to a team with nothing to play for...Hope they go down...lol

davew

Quote from: Milo on April 24, 2018, 09:26:33 PM
Just don't forget I believed in you when it comes to choosing someone to house-sit your new pad in Barbados!
You are top of the list m8, think you mean ipad though?