watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video screening of Birmingham

Started by BedsFFC, April 24, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

If Cardiff don't win against Hull and we beat Sunderland, this means automatic promotion is in our hands.

Would the club be allowed to screen the game at the Cottage?

I've missed the match tickets, so I'd love to be at the Cottage watching and listening to Jim and Jamie surrounded by fellow ffc.

Ged

Quote from: BedsFFC on April 24, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
If Cardiff don't win against Hull and we beat Sunderland, this means automatic promotion is in our hands.

I've missed the match tickets, so I'd love to be at the Cottage watching and listening to Jim and Jamie surrounded by fellow ffc.

Tickets are still on sale

BedsFFC

Quote from: Ged on April 24, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

Tickets are still on sale
Members with 50 points can only buy 1. Ive far more than 50 but i can still only get 1. I wouldn't go without my son, so have to wait to Friday I think

Gbgera

I have a similar problem, I can buy one now but need too really, if anyone with a 100 points and a membership can help me out with a private message I would be grateful...

gang

Unfortunately not, it can only be shown live outside the U.K. unless it's on Sky.

choice_of_ends

Quote from: gang on April 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

Unfortunately not, it can only be shown live outside the U.K. unless it's on Sky.

They could catch a stream...  064.gif

Andy S

All The last matches of the season kicks off at 12.30. None of them as far as I know are being televised in the uk. I'm glad I've got my ticket as it is likely to be nerve wracking

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

As "Choice of Ends" says, "welcome to the world of streaming"

As sure as eggs "are/make" omelettes, boiled eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, deviled eggs, eggs benedictine, coddled eggs
eggs on toast, fried egg sandwich, eggs florentine and Kai tord gup moo there will be a stream....... hopefully !!
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

gang

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 24, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

As "Choice of Ends" says, "welcome to the world of streaming"

As sure as eggs "are/make" omelettes, boiled eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, deviled eggs, eggs benedictine, coddled eggs
eggs on toast, fried egg sandwich, eggs florentine and Kai tord gup moo there will be a stream....... hopefully !!

Could be egg on the face time.

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: Andy S on April 24, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
All The last matches of the season kicks off at 12.30. None of them as far as I know are being televised in the uk. I'm glad I've got my ticket as it is likely to be nerve wracking

I'm going to the game but if past seasons are anything to go by, Sky will be showing it if it will decide promotion and/or relegation. I think they leave it until the last minute to decide what to show for the final week.

"- Clubs notified of selections for the final day following the completion of the penultimate round of matches" - https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/

flyingfish

Pretty sure there are games broadcast on the final day - I remember flicking between channels and the results meaning Blackburn being relegated. I guess they decide nearer the time.

BedsFFC

So, are you saying that every time a club has beamed back the game to show at their ground, it has always been on the telly as well?

That doesn't ring true with me. Haven't we done it a couple of times?

hovewhite

I'm just happy to have my ticket as I think I couldn't stand not being there,I'm hoping like us all a win there aviods the dreaded play offs.coyw

BedsFFC

Fulham 442

I wrote about this on another thread saying that I had I asked the club this question, which must be a couple of weeks ago now.  The reply that I got was that it wasn't something that had been considered, especially given that our allocation was increased and that my comments would be passed on.  I have emailed them again this morning saying that as no more tickets would be made available is a screening at the Cottage now a possibility.  I am pretty sure it has been done before but can't remember which games.  Could it have been away legs in the Europa League?  Anyway I will post on here when I hear something back.

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 25, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

I wrote about this on another thread saying that I had I asked the club this question, which must be a couple of weeks ago now.  The reply that I got was that it wasn't something that had been considered, especially given that our allocation was increased and that my comments would be passed on.  I have emailed them again this morning saying that as no more tickets would be made available is a screening at the Cottage now a possibility.  I am pretty sure it has been done before but can't remember which games.  Could it have been away legs in the Europa League?  Anyway I will post on here when I hear something back.

I think this is a great idea. Would be a good atmosphere and if the club shop were open i'm sure there would be a fair few sales!

lomotd

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 25, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

I remember watching Wolfsburg away in the bars beneath the Riverside Stand

Bill2

From memory no games are showed live in full, they may flit from ground to ground for updates but that is it.

mrmicawbers

Book a large Venue in Dublin.Flights,Hotel Meal Drinks Package all inclusive even.I may even have a spare ticket.

The Cravenette

I remember going to a screening for the away leg of the play off against Grimsby. There was a giant screen on the pitch and we were sitting in the Riverside. We lost.