https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video screening of Birmingham

Started by BedsFFC, April 24, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Wingnut

Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 25, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
Book a large Venue in Dublin.Flights,Hotel Meal Drinks Package all inclusive even.I may even have a spare ticket.

You'll have to go to mainland Europe, i'm afraid. The same tv rules apply for the RoI.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

KJS

Quote from: gang on April 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on April 24, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
If Cardiff don't win against Hull and we beat Sunderland, this means automatic promotion is in our hands.

Would the club be allowed to screen the game at the Cottage?

I've missed the match tickets, so I'd love to be at the Cottage watching and listening to Jim and Jamie surrounded by fellow ffc.

Unfortunately not, it can only be shown live outside the U.K. unless it's on Sky.

SKY Will shown 2 matches simultaneously.  On that day but they won't be announced until the week before

PhilEsh

Quote from: KJS on April 26, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
Quote from: gang on April 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on April 24, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
If Cardiff don't win against Hull and we beat Sunderland, this means automatic promotion is in our hands.

Would the club be allowed to screen the game at the Cottage?

I've missed the match tickets, so I'd love to be at the Cottage watching and listening to Jim and Jamie surrounded by fellow ffc.

Unfortunately not, it can only be shown live outside the U.K. unless it's on Sky.

SKY Will shown 2 matches simultaneously.  On that day but they won't be announced until the week before

If we win on Tomorrow, any permutation from the Hull v Cardiff match will still mean we're in with a chance.

I would say that the two teams going for promotion are much better TV value than the other end of the table. We're sure to be on the box.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Looking at the Football On Sky listing for Sunday 6th May, doesn't seem to be a space to show any Championship games at all (?)

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

Birmingham Vs Fulham, and all the Championship games kick off at 12.30, part way through the advertised Malaga game (11.00 start) on the Football Channel, and also part way through the Man City game (13.30) on the alternative Main Event / Premier Football channel.

Will keep an eye out for fixtures changing after this weekend, really hope so.

Riversider

Good grief we've got some wet behind the ears supporters, Sky will show 2 live games on the final day of the season just as they have done in every other season.

Fulham 442

Good grief we've got some wet behind the ears supporters, Sky will show 2 live games on the final day of the season just as they have done in every other season.

I get the gist of your second sentence but not your first.  Why do you always have to be so rude and dismissive about people simply asking questions?  We are all Fulham fans on here.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 26, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

I get the gist of your second sentence but not your first.  Why do you always have to be so rude and dismissive about people simply asking questions?  We are all Fulham fans on here.
Let's play ask the Oracle

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: Riversider on April 26, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Haha I thought the same. If we're in the mix then of course they will show it on Sky.

Fulham 442

I have just heard back from the Club regarding screening the Birmingham game at the Cottage. It is currently being considered.  I was told to watch for any announcements on the FFC website and social media.

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 27, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
I have just heard back from the Club regarding screening the Birmingham game at the Cottage. It is currently being considered.  I was told to watch for any announcements on the FFC website and social media.

Absolutely brilliant. They will wait 'till after Saturday so perhaps an announcement on Sunday depending how the weekend goes?  I'd be well up for it if we were still candidates for automatic promotion.