watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relax, reset, focus on Friday

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, April 24, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Yes, had a little fist-pump to myself after that result, wife though I was going mad, however, like our coach, it's happened, it's over, I've moved on, and my focus turns to Friday night v Sunderland.

Don't care about Cardiff, doesn't matter what they do, unless we do our own job, so get down the Cottage Friday, and cheer on the boys.

May only be Sunderland, but, we all know what these type of side can throw up once being relegated, so nothings a given.

#FULFORCE

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A "fist pump to myself"
No wonder the wife thought you were going mad  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Mince n Tatties

They beat us 1-0 at theirs.😂😂😂

hovewhite

Pud

Andy S

I don't usually like Friday matches but this is a game that dreams are made of. Even Colin will be watching

ffc73

Agreed. I am sure Slav, the team & us fans can work together to make sure that Friday does not get added to the list of Burton (a), Bolton (h), Sunderland (a) and Bolton (a)

COYW

HV71

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on April 24, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Yes, had a little fist-pump to myself after that result, wife though I was going mad, however, like our coach, it's happened, it's over, I've moved on, and my focus turns to Friday night v Sunderland.

Don't care about Cardiff, doesn't matter what they do, unless we do our own job, so get down the Cottage Friday, and cheer on the boys.

May only be Sunderland, but, we all know what these type of side can throw up once being relegated, so nothings a given.

#FULFORCE

Agree 99% - the 1% that really worries me is 'it's only Sunderland " . Just hope the players at the back of their minds don't think that ( I'm confident that Slav won't let them relax at the front of their brains).It is a worry and let's face it their management team will not want to do us any favours ( no one likes being sacked ). Add that to the fact that their players can at least relax and play without pressure and our crowd will be nervous - all very Fulhamish.

Milo

Sunderland won't roll over. Coleman and Kit know our set up and they've already showed they have our number once this season.

That said, WHAT a signal a 4-0 or 5-0 would be.

bog

I was responsible for some seriously offensive granddad dancing...still got the aches and pains.  :yay: :yay: :yay:

092.gif

filham

Yes, full concentration now on Friday night and forget they are relegation fodder, treat them like a good team with Chris and Kit in charge who have beaten us once this season.