watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone in Sydney?

Started by Sammyffc, April 25, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Anyone know any sports bars which will be showing the Sunderland game?? I know it's a super early kick off here but who knows

Thanks!  049:gif

gang

Try this website:-
gameonlivesports.com.au

It lists pubs and bars that show sports.

You will be able to pick up Gentleman Jim on the Fulham website should you be unable to find a bar.

Sammyffc

Cool

Thanks for that mate  049:gif

gang

I have noticed it is advertised to be shown on beIN sports 2
Good luck.
Try. www.streamagratis.com

southwest6

reddit/soccerstreams is the best place to find streams and since it's on sky you will have no problem finding a decent stream

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Looks like i'll be in Sydney for the Brum game as well.

the nutflush

I think I am the only Fulham fan in Melbourne.  Maybe you might get lucky and find another one up there in Sydney. 

Woolly Mammoth

The Fulham Fan in Sydney could be arrested if he is outside.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

lamby

Quote from: the nutflush on April 27, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
I think I am the only Fulham fan in Melbourne.  Maybe you might get lucky and find another one up there in Sydney.

No! I know of at least 3 others here in Melbourne, and I have seen some bloke ride down Collins St in a Fulham top.

SWSixer

Greetings from Brisbane ☺

the nutflush

Quote from: lamby on April 27, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

No! I know of at least 3 others here in Melbourne, and I have seen some bloke ride down Collins St in a Fulham top.

I once met a guy in a Fulham cap in a bar in Balaclava Rd many years ago.  Was that you Lamby?  Where in Melb are you?  I'm in the Seddon/Yarraville area.  We need to meet up for a drink.

barwonwhite

Greetings from Barwon Heads. Fulham fan since 1952.

the nutflush

Love Barwon Heads. I want to retire down there and play golf at Barwon Heads golf club three times a week.

lamby

Quote from: the nutflush on April 27, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
Quote from: lamby on April 27, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

I once met a guy in a Fulham cap in a bar in Balaclava Rd many years ago.  Was that you Lamby?  Where in Melb are you?  I'm in the Seddon/Yarraville area.  We need to meet up for a drink.

Not me in Balaclava Rd. I am in Brunswick. In town for work. Yes, lets catch up - if we make the playoff game in Wembley lets find somewhere. I am sure we can drum up a few supporters.

the nutflush

Definitely.  If it is the Wembley game then I am in.  But hopefully it doesn't come down to that.  Will send you a message. 

Jas

Bein sports aus is listing the fulham game as live on bein1. Not sure if many pubs will show bein sports. Any of you Melbourne folk keen to meet up if i can find one that does? Im in point cook.

the nutflush

Wow all of a sudden Fulham are everywhere lol.  What we would need is a pub that can put both games on two different screens.  I am going down to my local tomorrow night.  I will check with them.  Its called the Mona Castle in Seddon.  The last of the old workers pubs in the area.  The problem is Sunday night they won't have much of a crowd and may shut early.  But will see if they can stay open if we can promise to keep them busy.  If anyone else has some others suggestions then I am up for it. 

the nutflush

Other suggestion is the Yarraville Club.  They have a new sports bar.  Looks pretty impressive.  I work 100m down the road so will check with them too.