watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull City (Nigel Adkins)

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 25, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

He's stating in the Hull paper that he will be playing fringe players and kids in their last two games now their safe.
This sort of situation could work in our favour or maybe not?
If he put out his strongest side against Cardiff maybe some wouldn't have been too interested and been on the beach.
Maybe the fringe players and kids will be right up for it,new contracts and so on..Either way Come on Hull.

Andy S

No matter who he puts out he wants to win and so do they

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Statto on April 25, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
Can you like to the statement by Adkins?

All I could find was this which is speculation by a journo in the Hull paper, not a statement by Adkins

"Nigel Adkins looks set for a period of overhaul in his first summer in charge of the Tigers, and with little riding on the games he could be tempted to experiment with those contracted for next season over the final two fixtures."

Yeah I also looked and did not find anything he specifically said that would indicate he will play the fringe players.

twang

Isn't there a new rule this season that teams are not allowed to change their team too much from one match to the next towards the end of the season?

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: twang on April 25, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Isn't there a new rule this season that teams are not allowed to change their team too much from one match to the next towards the end of the season?

Adkins made 5 changes for 5-5 draw they just had.

Milo

Our owners would go for their throats if they did that

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Can't see Reading rolling over

Hugely ironic if they do us a favour

As well as Derby!

COYW!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on April 25, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
Can you like to the statement by Adkins?

All I could find was this which is speculation by a journo in the Hull paper, not a statement by Adkins

"Nigel Adkins looks set for a period of overhaul in his first summer in charge of the Tigers, and with little riding on the games he could be tempted to experiment with those contracted for next season over the final two fixtures."

Just what Talksh*t were saying reading out paper reports,that's all I was going on.
I've got no access to Hull papers.
It will most probably happen though.

PutneyPhil

Presumably so would Warnock - after all the ranting he did about it when Sheffield Utd were relegated  :005:

PutneyPhil

Quote from: PutneyPhil on April 25, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Presumably so would Warnock - after all the ranting he did about it when Sheffield Utd were relegated  :005:
Sorry that made no sense it was a reply to an earlier comment

EastEndWhite

Quote from: twang on April 25, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

Yes there is.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/22/efl-introduce-new-rules-stop-teams-playing-weakened-sides/

Andy S

Just reading the Cardiff forum and they are saying that they are only getting 4 Days rest before the biggest game of the season. They say they looked knackered last night

BedsFFC

I'm not liking this story.

It was just over 11 years ago (nearly to the day) when Warnock went potty (again) and it still hurts him https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/neil-warnock-ill-always-be-bitter-after-liverpool-cost-me-top-flight-place-6376597.html

And that all related to Liverpool playing the semi-final of the champions league and getting to the final.

This has the feeling of being revenge for Colin or one of the most sweetest things ever to have happened in football. He will hate us

Woolly Mammoth

Let's hope he ends up hating us, I can handle that, he won't though.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

OMG! Warnock went to the FA over West Ham for the illegal signing of Tevez. Not Liverpool! Im sorry, I must be wrong - eeer over Liverpool! WAIT! It was really QPR and breaking FFP!

Please advise. I am a stupid knxb.