watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone live in Rep of Ireland?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 25, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

I will be on vacation near Dublin on Friday.

Will fulham - Sunderland game be broadcast live in Rep of Ireland? Which channel?

Holders

There's a pub in Navan, not so far from Dublin, called Fullhams. Maybe that would be a good place to watch it?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BestOfBrede

I watched Fulham V Newcastle (Premier - the one where Duff scored in the 1-0 victory) in a pub in Dublin.
There were a few that show live football and so you should have no trouble.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 25, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
I will be on vacation near Dublin on Friday.

Will fulham - Sunderland game be broadcast live in Rep of Ireland? Which channel?

It'll be on Sky Sports sure, but id say a good few bars will be showing Cork City v Dundalk, top 2 in the league on at the same time as the fulham Match

Wingnut

I live in Dublin. Pretty much every pub in Dublin has Sky sports on. Just ask the barman to put it on for you, if it isn't on. If you are around the city centre, The Woolshed on Parnell St, Sinnotts on South King Street (just off Grafton street) or the Mercantile on Dame street will have it on. I'd avoid Temple bar, the price of drink is a joke and the place will be swamped with tourists taking photos on Friday evening. Dublin pubs won't show Cork v Dundalk. You have to ask them to show Rovers v Bohs when it's on.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.