watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Advice needed for Sunderland match

Started by domprague, April 25, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

Turns out I can take my 10 year old boy to the Sunderland match. Only Hsmmy End seats are the back 3 rows. Will they be in the middle of the lads who stand for the full 90minutes?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

ffc2004

Quote from: domprague on April 25, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
Turns out I can take my 10 year old boy to the Sunderland match. Only Hsmmy End seats are the back 3 rows. Will they be in the middle of the lads who stand for the full 90minutes?

Depends on the block - I'm in H5 and everyone stands back there

flyingfish

My seven year old just stands on a seat when that happens. Bit tiring on the legs, but keeps them engaged in the game to be honest, when they are that age attention can wander a little bit.

When I looked last night there were seats in the JH stand if you are worried about standing for the whole game?

Nero

what about the neutral area? or ring the club and ask if there's any chance in the family enclosure

choice_of_ends

There are some tickets available in JH upper

filham

Don't dilly dally, I would expect seats to go quickly.

EastEndWhite

Plenty of seats in P3 in the Putney End. Good view of the pitch as well. Don't rule it out because it's not the Hammy End.

FulhamStu

Online tickets been down all day for maintenance work.  Can I suggest this would be best done in the close season !

talk about bad timing.

Chesh

Quote from: domprague on April 25, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
As others have said, he will hardly see a thing from there. Get tickets in P3 near the front, and if as usual it's half empty you can move wherever.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

FulhamStu

Think it will be very close to selling out, on-line back now.

domprague

Thanks for the help. I went for JH Stand in the end.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

choice_of_ends

Quote from: domprague on April 25, 2018, 07:31:53 PM
Thanks for the help. I went for JH Stand in the end.
Good decision! Have fun. COYW