watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Championship Play Off Dates.

Started by Baston White, April 26, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Just in case we don't make automatic promotion, these are dates for play off games.

Friday 11th May - 6th v 3rd @ 19.45 k.o.
Saturday 12th May - 5th v 4th @ 17.15 k.o.

Monday 14th May - 3rd v 6th @ 19.45 k.o.
Tuesday 15th May - 4th v 5th @ 19.45 k.o.

Saturday 26th May - Final @ 17.00 k.o.

C.O.Y.W.

davew

Gutted!!!! I am away in Spain 9th to 16th May so if we don't get automatic promotion I will miss both games, no Sky where I am staying and doubt if I will get the matches via my firestick. I will have to record both games and hopefully not hear the results before I come back to the UK, watch both games on the 16th and make sure the wine cabinet is full! COYW
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

choice_of_ends

WokingFFC

Hoping we won't be in them as I will be gutted too as I am away on 14th - COYW!

Neil D

Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Gutted!!!! I am away in Spain 9th to 16th May so if we don't get automatic promotion I will miss both games, no Sky where I am staying and doubt if I will get the matches via my firestick. I will have to record both games and hopefully not hear the results before I come back to the UK, watch both games on the 16th and make sure the wine cabinet is full! COYW
I watched the Brentford game on my Ipad while in Spain using NOW TV Sky Sports coverage.

SuffolkWhite

Fly out on the 15th so doable for me, but have to leave at 3am in Ipswich by coach to Stansted.
I hope we miss the Play Off's , would love a dramatic win at Wembley but the old ticker could do with a rest.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bugsy

Ouch! Sorry Dave that's gotta smart.

Woolly Mammoth

I am in England all over the period of any play offs that may occur, not that Fulham FC will be in them.
Then I shall be off to the World Cup to take on those loveable and Charming Russians.
Then back to England to have a quick rub down with the Sporting Life and a Swedish Massage in the local Parlour, to prepare myself for Fulham's inauguration into the English Premier League.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Baston White

Quote from: Neil D on April 26, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
I watched the Brentford game on my Ipad while in Spain using NOW TV Sky Sports.
Exactly right Sky Sports now available on iPad in via Sky go app. Works brilliantly.

sunburywhite

I will be in Uk for first 2 and then in Catania Sicily for the final but will catch it on Sky on the I pad, if needed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Quote from: Baston White on April 26, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
Exactly right Sky Sports now available on iPad in via Sky go app. Works brilliantly.

I know that, watch it all the time on my laptop, it won't work in Spain though, you cannot officially get Sky Sports in Spain.

choice_of_ends

Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Quote from: Baston White on April 26, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I know that, watch it all the time on my laptop, it won't work in Spain though, you cannot officially get Sky Sports in Spain.
Thanks to EU law this should work now.

davew

Choice of Ends, I know you are being helpful and maybe I am being dumb but I was out in Spain a couple of months ago and could not get Sky Sports!! Are you suggesting I subscribe to Now TV to be able to watch Sky Sports abroad?

choice_of_ends

Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
Choice of Ends, I know you are being helpful and maybe I am being dumb but I was out in Spain a couple of months ago and could not get Sky Sports!! Are you suggesting I subscribe to Now TV to be able to watch Sky Sports abroad?
Portability regulation applies from 1 April 2018.

davew

Quote from: choice_of_ends on April 26, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
Ok thanks.

choice_of_ends

Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Ok thanks.
I tried it last week with a different pay tv abroad and it worked. As far as I understood it covers all pay tv and not free tv. So, Sky Sports UK should work in Spain and BBC iplayer not. But I cannot guarantee it, maybe you can have a look at the Sky FAQ upfront.

davew

Can you provide a link please so I can read up more on this eu change? The only way I can find that you might be able to watch abroad is having hide ip address software, which I have on my firestick but not on my laptop. I do have the Sky Go app on my laptop.

davew

Quote from: choice_of_ends on April 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
Ok thanks.
I tried it last week with a different pay tv abroad and it worked. As far as I understood it covers all pay tv and not free tv. So, Sky Sports UK should work in Spain and BBC iplayer not. But I cannot guarantee it, maybe you can have a look at the Sky FAQ upfront.
Cheers all too complicated for me, perhaps I will watch the games when I return to the UK, if all else fails!

choice_of_ends

Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
Quote from: choice_of_ends on April 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
Ok thanks.
Cheers all too complicated for me, perhaps I will watch the games when I return to the UK, if all else fails!
Nothing complicated about it. Your online subscription travels with you within EU, limited to 30 days on annual basis. Second time EU law helps consumers drastically after allowing to move your mobile data plan abroad.
Both combined you should even watch Fulham on Sky Sports UK in Spain on the beach without having wifi just with your UK mobile data plan.