Main Menu

Championship Play Off Dates.

Started by Baston White, April 26, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Quote from: Baston White on April 26, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: Neil D on April 26, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
Quote from: davew on April 26, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Gutted!!!! I am away in Spain 9th to 16th May so if we don't get automatic promotion I will miss both games, no Sky where I am staying and doubt if I will get the matches via my firestick. I will have to record both games and hopefully not hear the results before I come back to the UK, watch both games on the 16th and make sure the wine cabinet is full! COYW
I watched the Brentford game on my Ipad while in Spain using NOW TV Sky Sports.
Exactly right Sky Sports now available on iPad in via Sky go app. Works brilliantly.

NB £33 for month pass which would include playoffs up to finals wouldn't it. I don't think they're on BBC are they?

So assume Birm is televised too that's 5 games for £33 which is a saving of £7. Plus the other playoffs. Probably best to push the button after this weekend so we know where we are at though.

KingofCheese

If we get to the final I will be in Bangkok looking for a TV showing it at 23hrs!!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

davew

Grandad (living in Spain) if you are following this thread are you going to be able to watch the play offs?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Found this info on the Now TV website "
Can I activate a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass when I'm abroad?

Bought a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass while in the UK, but haven't activated it yet?

You can activate your Sports Pass and start watching while roaming in any of the countries listed above, as long as you have a UK payment card registered on your account and you've watched NOW TV in the UK in the last 30 days."

This might be helpful to other people!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)