more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Hull re Cardiff

Started by terryr, April 26, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Mr W isn't a favourite in Hull

" We could yet potentially f'ck thier season right up if they fail to win tonight."

"That would be good fun"

" I really hope we do. I would prefer Fulham to go up."

" Me too
My nephew lives near Fulham so got a season ticket there just to watch live football...since it was only about £40 or something ridiculous (**** knows what they're doing...they'll end up with loads of kids going if they do that)"

" A mate of mine has a season ticket but he proper supports them. He was a mascot for them against City years ago & his lad was the same in the 1st PL game. He's a good lad & Fulham a club that I struggle to dislike."

" Nice pork sandwiches too"

" Had a couple of fun outings at Fulham, i'm more than happy for them to go up."

" 3-1 now lol Derby beating Cardiff"

" 3-1 **** off Colin."

"If cardiff don't beat us
then they're ****ed"

" C'mon Fulham!"

" Just hope Nige takes Saturday's game seriously and doesn't piss about with the line up too drastically. Would be nice to end the season at home on a high as well as showing some intent on Fulham's part."

" Would love it, just love it, if Fraizier C nicked a late one to deny them points and celebrated in a 'tee hee look what I did' type of way in front of the N stand."

" In last night's other game, Barnsley lost their legendary game in hand, which gives hope to Burton, if they can beat Bolton on Saturday.
Fulham play Sunderdown on Friday night, and can go two points above Cardiff, which will put pressure on them to beat us on Sat."

" That makes the game on sat more interesting !"

" If it wasn't for Colin, I'd be fine with Cardiff going up. (Would always still prefer Fulham, but it wouldn't be too bad)
Denying that odious **** promotion would be so ****ing sweet.
Moreso if Campbell scores the winner and does his little laugh again."

" What that man said."

" Anyone up for a touch-line/dressing-room meltdown by Colin W?"

" You never know, Sunderland might spring a surprise on Friday night which could give Cardiff an opportunity to clinch promotion at ours on Saturday.
I hope Adkins fields a full strength team whatever happens."

" After Fulham took us apart from being 2-0 down earlier in the season I knew then they'd get promoted. Cardiff can **** off, hope we rip them apart on Sat. Be nice to see Colin losing it on the touch line."

" Is all this **** on here a Cardiff thing or a Warnock thing from some of the comments on this thread?

Can't say we're bothered one way or the other who you want to go up - whoever goes up with Wolves will have deserved it. Fulham are the footballing purist's choice because they do play some lovely stuff - Cardiff will slug it out for a result often without getting the credit they deserve - either way it's points that count.

If it's Cardiff City FC and its' fans you don't like then that's fair enough. If it's Warnock that's the problem, I guarantee if you'd had him this season instead of us, you'd be where we are rather than scrambling for points this last month to save your skins.

Anyway, expecting a good game on Saturday. Whatever the result, I'm glad you stayed up this season for past personal reasons. "

" It's Warnock, when linked with taking over as our manager, he said the only good thing to come out of Hull was the M62.
And we're well aware that had he been our manager this season, we'd have performed far better."

" Colin's Colin for a reason, ****er."

" Very astute and well laboured - I doubt that worries him though.
To quote Oscar Wilde about this game of ours - "There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. "

" 100% Warnock, and its a shame, after the both sets of fans celebrating Leeds' relegation all those years ago have no ill will towards you at all. And yes, would love/hate Colin being here, we'd be near the top too no doubt, but I can guarantee if he were here, you'd not like us for that reason"

" I don't expect or think it worries him at all. It doesn't change the fact that he's a **** & a ****er.
I'd be embarrassed to have him here."

mrmicawbers

Love it.Hope Hull are as good as their Fans sound.

Carborundum

He truly is a unifying figure. 

But my favourite comment is nothing to do with him:

"My nephew lives near them so got a season ticket just to watch live football...since it was about £40 or something ridiculous (**** knows what they are doing...they'll end up with a load of kids going if they do that)"

The array of possible responses to that statement just grows and grows as I mull it over.

Sgt Fulham

Seem like a good bunch, hope they win Saturday!

YankeeJim

Well, they are ambitious, aren't they?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mrmicawbers

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.