watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FoF6 2017 - 2018 Tipping League Season Winner and Standings

Started by love4ffc, May 06, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

First, congrats to all of you who have stuck with it week in and week out giving your all and your predictions.   082.gif

Second, congrats to David Allen Crankshaw for his strong finish of 9 points for week # 34   :wine:

Now without further adieu....... :drums:......

The Winner of the 2017/2018 Friends of Fulham Tipping League is........JAKEFFC with a grand total of 133 points!  :Haynes The Maestro:  082.gif  :yay:

Friends of Fulham will be in touch soon to discuss the winning prize. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Here is the official standing board for the 2017/2018 season. 

A huge congrats to David I for his second place finish and The Cravenette for her third place finish  :62:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Well done Jake.  Can you put us out of our misery & tell us the play-off results?

JakeFFC

Thank you very much to all who ran this through the season. It's been great fun to be involved in and certainly a case of beginners luck for me.

Just for a laugh, play off predictions;

Derby 1 - 1 Fulham

Followed by

Fulham 3 - 0

And a nice 2 - 0 playoff win vs Middlesbrough who I think will do the job on villa.

See you all in derby (hopefully) and at Wembley!!!!

Southcoastffc

Congratulations Jake. Well played, I think you've led for many weeks so very well deserved.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

David I

Congratulations to Jake for winning..... well done to those that also took part a BIG Thank you to Love4FFC for running in...  049:gif 049:gif

Southcoastffc

OOOPS! Yes, a big thanks to Love4ffc for all the effort put in to what was a fun competition.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EastEndWhite

Thanks love4ffc for running the league.  It was fun to take part.  And thanks to all my fellow competitors.

keith

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 07, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
Thanks love4ffc for running the league.  It was fun to take part.  And thanks to all my fellow competitors.
+1

Jem

Most enjoyable, thanks Love4ffc and well done Jake. For me, must try harder!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

The Cravenette

Well done to JakeFFC and a massive thanks to Love4fFFC for doing the hard stuff and organising it  :Haynes The Maestro:

Can't believe with all the pressure of our last game at Birmingham I forgot to do my predictions! Pretty sure I wouldn't have caught up anyway   :doh:

Let's hope the team do the business in the playoffs  049:gif

Kristymut