watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky1

Hi all, apologies for this to be my first post - I've been an avid reader of the forum for the past 2 seasons!

I have 2 spares for Block 516 - feel free to drop me a message if you're interested. 2 adults.

Jake1994

Quote from: cday908 on May 17, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
Hi all, apologies for this to be my first post - I've been an avid reader of the forum for the past 2 seasons!

I have 2 spares for Block 516 - feel free to drop me a message if you're interested. 2 adults.

Hi yes please will have 07752642278 call me if possible jake

fulhamfever

I messaged ya as it said in the post haha hope it's first come first serve

Jake1994

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 17, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

If,it,is,your too late haha

fulhamfever

Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

All the best mate made up for whoever gets the tickets.

Jake1994

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

All the best mate made up for whoever gets the tickets.

Yeah Same to you bud I've been on here all day scanning for,tickets haha

Rambler

Still hoping for 2 tickets, anywhere really.

So desperate to go, hopefully some kind FOFer will help me out.

Jake1994

Please note that I need 3 adult tickets cat 5 if,possible but will only pay face value not double the price

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
Please note that I need 3 adult tickets cat 5 if,possible but will only pay face value not double the price

Expect to pay the booking fees too.

Jake1994

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 17, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Expect to pay the booking fees too.

Yeh no problem

b+w geezer

This thread is a nice idea, but obviously open to Villa supporters and touts trying it on. This won't work if attention is paid to posting history and, if in doubt, relevant questions are posed of a non-Googleable kind.

Jake1994

I don't need to prove myself to anyone was always at the cottage from 11-17 even witnessed the great escape for myself since then I've gone to uni travelled and even worked abroad Fulham hasn't been the be all and end all of my life so haven't made many trip to the cottage in past few years hence no booking history also never go on forums so that's why I'm new to this site this is OUR club not YOURS so stop feeling so high and mighty those who already have tickets we don't need to justify nothing , simply here to to grab a ticket and witness us grab promotion ! End of so like I say I need 3 tickets if anyone is selling other than that keep your fan questionnaires to yourself!

Mitch

Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 02:05:10 PM
I don't need to prove myself to anyone was always at the cottage from 11-17 even witnessed the great escape for myself since then I've gone to uni travelled and even worked abroad Fulham hasn't been the be all and end all of my life so haven't made many trip to the cottage in past few years hence no booking history also never go on forums so that's why I'm new to this site this is OUR club not YOURS so stop feeling so high and mighty those who already have tickets we don't need to justify nothing , simply here to to grab a ticket and witness us grab promotion ! End of so like I say I need 3 tickets if anyone is selling other than that keep your fan questionnaires to yourself!

It's not justifying, it's ensuring you aren't Villa. Simple as that. Forget having some daft Brummie sat next to you at Wembley hapring on in that bloody accent.

Jake1994

Quote from: Mitch on May 17, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Yeh exactly why the hell would I do that , villa are selling general sale on Tuesday I wouldn't dream of sitting in opposition stand just to watch it I wanna be with my fellow whites , just annoys me people think they've found a rat because they've only just made an account on here

It's not justifying, it's ensuring you aren't Villa. Simple as that. Forget having some daft Brummie sat next to you at Wembley hapring on in that bloody accent.

futureman

Anyone have one to sell? Please PM me..not picky although prefer to be in the supporters section.. avid Fulham supporter and FOF reader..

Jamie88

Still after two tickets, getting down about it all now! Feels a tad unfair, been to hundreds of matches at the cottage for 25 years and former season ticket holder, but just because I am not a current season ticket holder it means I may not even get a ticket, and if I do it will be so far from the pitch that I won't be able to tell one player from another! To be honest though, I won't care all that much I just need to be there!

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

Mitch

There's still around 10k left. Sales are now much slower. I'm still sure everyone will get at least one, and there will be some left even after that.

Riversider

When QPHA played Derby both clubs sold their initial allocation and were then given an additional 4000 tickets each to create a record attendance forΒ  a Championship Final,
Considering we have a much bigger fan base than them I can't for the life of me understand why we are struggling to sell our initial 38000 ,
Can't see us needing any additionals can you ?

fulhamfever

Problem is they won't be released to general sale, WIGAN did for the 2013 FA Cup Final but that was different they are a Rugby Town rather than a Football town. Problem here is people who have supported Fulham over the years and gone to the odd game due to not living in the vacinity anymore are gonna miss out.