https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Quote from: Roberty on May 21, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on May 20, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
I'd never heard of ticketbis but there seems to be ffc fans/touts selling on there for our end at inflated prices (a few villa as well)

Is this as dodgy as it appears?

https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101

It is owned by ebay - Stub Hub is also owned by ebay

For NFL - you can buy tickets for bugger all just before or after the KO - if they remain unsold

The seller sets the price and they get commission from both buyer and seller - they guarantee that the seller will send the tickets to the buyer and will refund if not - but use a credit card - just to make sure

Well, looking at that page, it looks like lots of ffc tickets were bought by touts, or unavoidable emergencies have come up for quite a few ffc fans or the lure of Β£100 profit has proven too much to resist

I fought the law

Β I've got two spare tickets for genuine Fulham fans only, sitting together in Row 1 of Block 517. Face value of Β£52, plus the Β£4.80 p&p charge; but will sell both for Β£100 cash on the day, since probably not enough time left to guarantee delivery etc. Let me have contact details if interested.

Nathan_ffc

Evening fellow ffc fans.

Something has come up so i now have 3 adult tickets for sale in block 520 row 9. Will be selling at face value of Β£52. Let me know if you are interested.

I will be collecting them on the day of the match so will be able to meet and deliver in the Wembley area before the match.

Surrey Steve

049:gifΒ  I have 2 spare tickets that have become available. They are in Block 507 Row 11 and both seats are together. These tickets are being sold for face value of Β£52.00 each + the additional Β£3.60 booking / postage charge. So total cost = Β£111.20p. Will only consider selling to genuine Fulham fans. Questions will be asked! Please PM me if interested.

Russianrob

I need 2 tickets.I am Fulham born and bred but have lived in Russia over 10 years.Went to Hamburg getting a ticket from a German at below face value.The last time I travelled to the cottage was for a premier match against Blackburn.20 minutes before the match was due to start got postponed.Cost me a good few hundred in fares and didn't risk it again.Really want to support us at Wembley for such a diamond game as this one but will not pay well over the top.Geniune Fulham fans still exist!!

CamFFC

WokingFFC

Quote from: WokingFFC on May 21, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
I have 3 tickets now available, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14 Each ticket is face value Β£52.00 + the additional Β£4.80 they have charged for postage, so Β£56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.

Pleased to advise that two have been purchased by Sully, so he will be at the game :) I still have the one ticket left available in Block 515, Row 14 if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM

roehampton

have 1 ticket in block 120 row 32 live in bedford (in case of collection) face value plus fee Β£79 please drop a pm

hovewhite

NorfolkJim

I'd never heard of ticketbis but there seems to be ffc fans/touts selling on there for our end at inflated prices (a few villa as well)

https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101

For NFL - you can buy tickets for bugger all just before or after the KO - if they remain unsold

The seller sets the price and they get commission from both buyer and seller - they guarantee that the seller will send the tickets to the buyer and will refund if not - but use a credit card - just to make sure

Interesting. How do you get the ticket just before or even after kick off? Would that work for Kylie Minogue tickets?

KJS

Quote from: NorfolkJim on May 22, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

Touts at Wembley would rather get something than nothing for a ticket so if there are a lot around wait until the last minute and make a low offerΒ  :54:

Interesting. How do you get the ticket just before or even after kick off? Would that work for Kylie Minogue tickets?

Roberty

Quote from: NorfolkJim on May 22, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

Depends if the touts have got it right and there is more demand than supply

At the end of the day they have to off load them and collect on the day is not unusual on these sites - for the Championship play off the market is fans of the two clubs since it will not generally have broader appeal

If you want a "spare" from a fan - print an A4 sheet - Fulham Fan in Need of Ticket - you could add - if I don't get one I have to go shopping with my wife - there are always a few last minute spares walking down Wembley Way
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

SuffolkWhite

I have a spare ticket now in block 503 face value Β£54.50. Pm me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Harryfulham1991

Quote from: I fought the law on May 21, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
I've got two spare tickets for genuine Fulham fans only, sitting together in Row 1 of Block 517. Face value of Β£52, plus the Β£4.80 p&p charge; but will sell both for Β£100 cash on the day, since probably not enough time left to guarantee delivery etc. Let me have contact details if interested.

I've messaged you! Are these still available?? Please drop me a message on 07837392968 if so!

Thanks

Harryfulham1991

Quote from: Surrey Steve on May 21, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
049:gifΒ  I have 2 spare tickets that have become available. They are in Block 507 Row 11 and both seats are together. These tickets are being sold for face value of Β£52.00 each + the additional Β£3.60 booking / postage charge. So total cost = Β£111.20p. Will only consider selling to genuine Fulham fans. Questions will be asked! Please PM me if interested.

Hi Steve, I've dropped you a PM but it's not showing in my sent items - Please could you drop me a text 07837 392968.

Thanks

Rhyslew70

Aaargh! Having sorted tickets early through an over-buyer and then helped others find tickets it looks like my seller has disappeared on me (not replying to texts and blocking me on Twitter - I hadn't parted with a penny yet, thankfully). Of course, if he'd let me know in advance I could have bought on Sunday!

Anyway, the upshot is I'm looking for three tickets, 2 adult and one child, any price and the two adults don't have to be together though better if they are. I'd even settle for 3 adults and suck up the extra cost, given the circumstances.

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Cheers,
Rhys

Rhyslew70

Now just looking for a single for myself, any block, any price. Thanks.

blackydog

There are tickets available but via at least one re-seller. Who I am not plugging or recommending btw.
https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html
As the tickets (excluding hospitality packages) for this game were only available from the two participating clubs they can only be getting them from those two sources.
Here's another same applies

howitis

Had over ordered and thought I had sold all of our spares but transpires that one buyer has not followed through with purchase.
Am left with 1 x adult and 2 x kids in Block 505Β  Row 13.
Within block 505 we had a batch of 5 that went adult/adult/U16/U16/U16. We sold and adult and child but that obviously leaves adult/gap/gap/U16/U16. This will not be a problem as the buyer of adult and child is getting the coach with us from Hammersmith on Saturday and is very happy to move along once at game allowing adult/child/child to sit together.

If you would like these tickets its face value at Β£145 for the 3 but would be great if you came on coach Β£20 adult, Β£10 each for U16 for return fare to Wembley (there and back) on day of match so that we are not out of pocket.
Alternatively without trying to be mercenary, over pay on tickets by Β£40 and make your own way.

Tickets will only be sold to genuine Fulham fans.

COYW !

Holders

Let's hope that these latecomers with no posting history wanting tickets in our end are proper Fulham fans.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria