more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneFinFulham

Guys,

Like many I need some help regarding tickets for the Playoff Final.

I am asking any STH who can kindly help if they could purchase three tickets for my parents and I. I did something similar for three fellow Fulham fans years back regarding the Europa League Final, and hoped someone would do the same for me.

We are all genuine Fulham fans, my Dad has been going since the Cottage had three sides. My Mum is the same, but due to her ill health they both had to stop going regularly. I was a STH since Fulham were in the Second Division, but a busy career in the Army has meant it's been very hard to get to games, or mass the required points to be eligible for pretty much anything. I doubt tickets will go on general sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this won't be the only plea, but I have to try to try and make this historic occasion.

Many thanks

Fulham Tup North

I am after Two Tickets (1 x Adult & 1 x U21) for '222' or baring that any would be appreciated.

I am a Member, but looking at how fast they are selling, it might not make it to the weekend :(

If come the weekend I can get some, then of course I will reciprocate where possible..........

Thanks guys :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Rhyslew70

WANT: 2 tickets, any category. Thanks.

Couchy

WANT: 2 tickets doesn't matter what category (1 X Adult and 1 X U21)

futureman

NorfolkJim

The speed they are going it does not look like everyone who wants one will get one.

Chrismmo

Madman Maddle

Looking for 3 tickets. Any category will do it.

Fulham supporters from Austria here. Booked our flight and hotel on Monday as soon as the ref blew the whistle. I thought we gonna be fine with our booking history, but with tickets going at this rate we'd rather play it safe.

Just mail or PM me. Would be grateful forever! 049:gif

Dixie

Blimey! I am starting to get a bit panicky now... as a Member I thought i would probably be OK to get 2 or 3 tickets (father in law and friend both Fulham fans), but now i'm not so sure.

Do you think the club will put out an update on what is left?
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Dixie on May 16, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Blimey! I am starting to get a bit panicky now... as a Member I thought i would probably be OK to get 2 or 3 tickets (father in law and friend both Fulham fans), but now i'm not so sure.

Do you think the club will put out an update on what is left?
Me tooΒ  :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

PaulJ123

Want: 2 tickets

Cat: any

Got booking history but the way things are going it's not going to make it that far.

Chrismmo

Quote from: PaulJ123 on May 16, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
Want: 2 tickets

Cat: any

Got booking history but the way things are going it's not going to make it that far.

in the same boat!Β  :016:

Just need the 1 any cat

Stephen1984

Riversider

Due to a cock up in the process I've got a spare child's ticket in Block 105 ( this up to age 16)
I assume that you must be able to upgrade, i"'ll leave you to find out.
Face value.

SG

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 16, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
I am after Two Tickets (1 x Adult & 1 x U21) for '222' or baring that any would be appreciated.

I am a Member, but looking at how fast they are selling, it might not make it to the weekend :(

If come the weekend I can get some, then of course I will reciprocate where possible..........

Thanks guys :)

Have PM you

Madman Maddle

Already posted in another thread, but this seems to be the main ticket thread now.

Looking for 3 tickets. Any category will do it.

Fulham supporters from Austria here. Booked our flight and hotel on Monday as soon as the ref blew the whistle. I thought we gonna be fine with our booking history, but with tickets going at this rate we'd rather play it safe.

Just mail or PM me. Would be grateful forever! 049:gif

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm also looking for a couple of tickets for my daughter.
From 1995-2002 (when I moved to the US) my daughter and I went to almost every game, home and away,
but she can't get to many games.
Any tickets will do, (except corporate) she'll pay over the odds if necessary and however payment is necessary.

Thank you

Roger
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

LVBPTS

i ordered 2 season tickets for next year 6 weeks or so ago so im hoping that there will be some tickets left tomorrow for me to buy up to 10 so i can help out if needed.

message me if needed as i will likely be only using 2 of my 10
Supporter since 2000

hongkongfulham

Heartrendingly I have to fly out for a wedding that afternoon. Would sack it off it it wasn't an old friend... tried for a morning flight but no cigar.

I have an ST for next year and so more than happy to provide 5 tickets tomorrow should there be any/people need. Just shoot me a message if interested

NorfolkJim

Hi again, just wondering if there are any STH's or Members in Norfolk or Suffolk who could include me in their 5 ticket purchase and I'd drive to where they are to collect / pay. I want to get 2 so my wife can come with me but I would settle for one if one is all I can get. I hear all the stuff about how Huddersfield etc didn't sell out but did they give a 5 ticket per person allowance? Worried we will sell out

SORTED 049:gif