watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

A plea to any STH out there who won't be using all 5 of their allocation tomorrow. I am desperate for 2 (ideally cat 3 or 4) tickets!

I held a season ticket for 16 years before moving to Derbyshire 2 years ago. Was at the Derby first leg and last night, done 7 aways this season, was at Hamburg, etc, etc... Happy to transfer money in advance tonight and put a bit of beer money on top if need be. Just can't miss out on this. 5 is ridiculous! Should have been 2 to give all fans a fair chance before friends/family/day trippers...

Cheers!

Riversider

No offence, but when the 23 game unbeaten run started to get up a head of steam why didn't you (and others like you) buy a membership for £30 Exactly for this eventuality,
If you had of done you could buy 5 tickets for Wembley, money well spent really.

Sherlock

Yeah I'm with you on this, but lets see how ticket sales go. Wembley capacity is close to 90k and play-off finals don't actually tend to sell out. For example, last year was 76k, before that 70k. QPR Derby in 2014 was the record at 87k (possibly because QPR are London based?) But then West Ham - Blackpool was 78k.

I think it would be a travesty if lots of true Fulham fans missed out on tickets considering the allocation. But I also think most who really want to go will end up making it. The cost of tickets will help, but for ST holders: just consider all Fulham fans before taking any old friend just to make use of your full 5 tickets.

PhilEsh

Quote from: Riversider on May 15, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
No offence, but when the 23 game unbeaten run started to get up a head of steam why didn't you (and others like you) buy a membership for £30 Exactly for this eventuality,
If you had of done you could buy 5 tickets for Wembley, money well spent really.

Perhaps he wasn't aware of that option.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Riversider on May 15, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I have membership, I'm worried they won't make it to members. We have 38k tickets, think about how many STH we have and that they could all potentially buy 5, and do the sums.

You'd imagine every single season ticket holder will go (the odd few may be out of the country or whatever, but on the whole) and most will buy at least 2. Probably more (will only need 3 or 4 each) as folk will want to go for the day out, and you then start to see that this could be a real problem...

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Sherlock on May 15, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Yeah I'm with you on this, but lets see how ticket sales go. Wembley capacity is close to 90k and play-off finals don't actually tend to sell out. For example, last year was 76k, before that 70k. QPR Derby in 2014 was the record at 87k (possibly because QPR are London based?) But then West Ham - Blackpool was 78k.

I think it would be a travesty if lots of true Fulham fans missed out on tickets considering the allocation. But I also think most who really want to go will end up making it. The cost of tickets will help, but for ST holders: just consider all Fulham fans before taking any old friend just to make use of your full 5 tickets.

We only have a 38k allocation though so Wembley capacity is neither here nor there (loads get set aside for corporate and so on). Although it sounds a lot, I don't think it is when you break it down a bit.

Maybe I'm just panicking unnecessarily, but I can't help it...!

Sherlock

Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 15, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

We only have a 38k allocation though so Wembley capacity is neither here nor there (loads get set aside for corporate and so on). Although it sounds a lot, I don't think it is when you break it down a bit.

I forgot to even buy membership so I'll struggle worse than you but I'll just have to wait and see. I thought I wouldn't get a ticket for Derby away but in the end that was no problem at all. Just be ready at 10am on Saturday... and then you can pick 2 up for me too   :dft012:  082.gif

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Sherlock on May 15, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

I forgot to even buy membership so I'll struggle worse than you but I'll just have to wait and see. I thought I wouldn't get a ticket for Derby away but in the end that was no problem at all. Just be ready at 10am on Saturday... and then you can pick 2 up for me too   :dft012:  082.gif

Haha! Aye. Well, fingers crossed I'm wrong and it's all fine but I remember the Hamburg shambles (didn't affect me as I was a STH at the time and nabbed mine at 9.01am the day they went on sale) but they all flew out long before all fans had a chance. And this will be worst as there's no flights and accom to factor in and so on.

Sherlock

Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 15, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Haha! Aye. Well, fingers crossed I'm wrong and it's all fine but I remember the Hamburg shambles (didn't affect me as I was a STH at the time and nabbed mine at 9.01am the day they went on sale) but they all flew out long before all fans had a chance. And this will be worst as there's no flights and accom to factor in and so on.

Would be nice to organise something on here and pair STH that aren't taking up their full allocation with people that are looking for tickets but these things never happen/get organised sadly.

Fulham33

Boysey

Yeah great idea ... I started another post asking the same question so it would be great to see if there are any possibilities to match up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexmur

Quote from: Sherlock on May 15, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 15, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Would be nice to organise something on here and pair STH that aren't taking up their full allocation with people that are looking for tickets but these things never happen/get organised sadly.
Brilliant idea, I need 1 ticket preferably a category 1 but I'll take what I can get

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MJG

If the site can allow it then maybe a thread with a simple process of a poster who needs a ticket just types

WANT: 2 Cat 3 tickets

And any sellers type

HAVE: 1 spare Cat 2 ticket

And don't discuss on the thread just pm the poster and once sold or bought delete the relating posts.

Just an idea
Just the views of a long term fan

alexmur

Quote from: MJG on May 15, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
If the site can allow it then maybe a thread with a simple process of a poster who needs a ticket just types

And any sellers type

And don't discuss on the thread just pm the poster and once sold or bought delete the relating posts.

Just an idea
Great idea

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chrismmo

Quote from: MJG on May 15, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

And any sellers type

Just an idea

Good idea, id throw my hat in

Jbert

Still buzzing from the cottage  last night and panicking about the ticket situation..

If any STH is not using all their Wembley allocation and is feeling particularly kind I would love to get two tickets ... happy to reward your generosity with plenty of beers!

Please DM me if you can help!

James

General

Many fans for many reasons who have supported the club for years seem to have found themselves in the predicament that due to not having a season ticket (despite having been season ticket holders for years previously) are in a worrying place regarding getting tickets to one of the biggest games the club has had in recent years.

I think it makes sense if season ticket holders are up for it and willing to, to gauge the demand for tickets on here or build partnerships with other fans through this board (who have a clear posting history and affiliation to the club) to help each other out.

Some season ticket holders can't make it, some don't need or want their whole allocation of five per season ticket whilst others are desperate to be able to go to the game.

Can we use this thread as a roll call for fans who are in need of tickets, the number of tickets they're looking for and then if season ticket holders can engage with these posters and perhaps offer to buy them some perhaps that may work well?

We are a Fulham family after all.

General

And the promise to buy and sell on for face value..

OneFinFulham

Guys,

Like many I need some help regarding tickets for the Playoff Final.

I am asking any STH who can kindly help if they could purchase three tickets for my parents and I. I did something similar for three fellow Fulham fans years back regarding the Europa League Final, and hoped someone would do the same for me.

We are all genuine Fulham fans, my Dad has been going since the Cottage had three sides. My Mum is the same, but due to her ill health they both had to stop going regularly. I was a STH since Fulham were in the Second Division, but a busy career in the Army has meant it's been very hard to get to games, or mass the required points to be eligible for pretty much anything. I doubt tickets will go on general sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this won't be the only plea, but I have to try to try and make this historic occasion.

Many thanks and fingers crossed.