https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread ๐ŸŽŸ

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Holders on May 16, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
Quote from: SG on May 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
I PM 'Holders' who wanted a ticket, but I will have another spare if I purchase the 5 we are permitted. Happy to pass that on at face value to a worthy cause. We will be in Cat 2

A huge THANK YOU to SG for getting me a ticket. Also to YellowWhite who also offered. Good guys both.

Great stuff, good to see the community pulling together! Now, if someone could please help me with two tickets...!

sw9white

Anyone who can help with 2-3 (all former ST holders, I'm still in London the other two have moved out of town). All been to 6-7 games this season. Happy to show my loyalty points (450+)

sw9white

Quote from: Holders on May 16, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
I PM 'Holders' who wanted a ticket, but I will have another spare if I purchase the 5 we are permitted. Happy to pass that on at face value to a worthy cause. We will be in Cat 2

A huge THANK YOU to SG for getting me a ticket. Also to YellowWhite who also offered. Good guys both.

049:gif 049:gif

A.L

2 Tickets needed. Have 180 loyalty points, mainly from away games. Any help would be appreciated.

Rhyslew70

Looking for 2 tickets, any price. Can't do most Saturdays so no ST now but been to most evening home games this season. Thanks.

Twig

Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 16, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Ta. I really need two though as need one for my friend (we had our STs together for over a decade) too. Argh!

I have your tickets for you. two cat 3 tickets.ย  ยฃ135.20 face value. Is that OK?

futureman

Flights purchased..check
Hotel in London..check
Tickets to Wembley.. loyal Fulham supporter here anxious about this process..I'm a 'member' but prefer to secure two tickets ASAP. Please PM me if you can help.
Thanks!

alexmur

Can anyone help me get 1 category 1 ticket please mail me thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stephen1984

Posted on another thread.ย 

Looking for 1 anywhere in the Fulham end. Can pay via BACS, PayPal or cash on the day. Holding off booking flights down just now so may need to just drive on the day from near Glasgow.

Any help appreciated.

Couchy

Am a member so hoping to get tickets on Saturday. However, feel like we will be sold out by then. If anyone has any spares going i could buy come Saturday, that would be appreciated.

Fulham Tup North

I am after Two Tickets (1 x Adult & 1 x U21) for '222' or baring that any would be appreciated.

I am a Member, but looking at how fast they are selling, it might not make it to the weekend :(

If come the weekend I can get some, then of course I will reciprocate where possible..........

Thanks guys :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Twig on May 16, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 16, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Ta. I really need two though as need one for my friend (we had our STs together for over a decade) too. Argh!

I have your tickets for you. two cat 3 tickets.ย  ยฃ135.20 face value. Is that OK?

OMG, you absolute diamond! PM'd you.

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :)

Chrismmo

Looking for just the 1 ticket, any cat will do :)

Thanks

SuffolkWhite

ย Cant get through on ticket line at all tital nightmare and fearing the worst. If anyone can help please do as I need tickets.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

twang

Looking for 4 tickets, preferably all together and NOT Category 1.

We're coming over from Sweden and only got booking history so probably won't have a chance to buy them myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Irelands_number1

Looking for 2 tickets. (1 oap)
Will happily send payment first.

Ex season ticket holder, just haven't had the means to get to more than a couple of games for the past couple of years.

DevonFFC

Looking for Two tickets, both Fulham fans based in sunny old Devon. Any help would be greatly appreciated and will pay extra.

robhaggis

I'm taking MJG's idea and setting up a(nother) ticket thread.

If you want a ticket/ tickets just type "WANT" and then the number of tickets you would like and the category e.g

WANT: 2 Cat 3 tickets

And any sellers type "HAVE" and then the same info e.g.

HAVE: 1 spare Cat 2 ticket

Please don't type any more information than that in the thread.

If a seller wants more proof they can ask for it in a DM (screen grab of loyalty points, old shirts, tickets, programs)

Good luck everyone.

I'll kick things off

WANT: 1 ticket any Cat.

Irelands_number1

alexmur

Want :1 category 1 please

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk