watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Allen Crankshaw

I was wondering how many fans will be having difficulty getting through on the phone line to order a ticket. I have made fifteen attempts over the last hour only to find the number engaged. I'll give it another couple of hours and if not successful I'll settle for watching the match at a local pub.

Dugliss

Hi, looking for 2 under 21 tickets if anyone can help

German Earl

Jamie88

Still desperate for two tickets absolutely anywhere :(

Irelands_number1

For anybody who is interested ticketsdirect.ie have club level seats for our end for €199 each.
A bit too much for me with flights coming in at 3/400 I'm gonna hold out and hope to not have to pay that much plus I don't know what kind of atmosphere you get there but thought I'd pass it on.

Stephen1984

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on May 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
For anybody who is interested ticketsdirect.ie have club level seats for our end for €199 each.
A bit too much for me with flights coming in at 3/400 I'm gonna hold out and hope to not have to pay that much plus I don't know what kind of atmosphere you get there but thought I'd pass it on.

Yeah about £150 I was seeing club seats getting sold for on a few different ticket websites. Too expensive for me although if it came to it I could always sell a kidney.......

Shredhead

I found the computer option relatively stress-free this morning (apart from the rip-off fees). Don't refresh though.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

bigalffc

I'm getting worried now, thought I'd be OK as I have booking history. It sounds like I will struggle. Can I ask if anyone on here could PM. Me with any tickets. I was at Wembley in 75 and Hamburg in 2010:it would break my heart to miss out
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

RaySmith

Surely it will be a travesty if  genuine fans, with a booking history miss out with 38,000 seats available. How many st holder seats will go to non Fulham fans?

Well, there'll have to be quite a lot  considering our average attendance.

Why do st hilders requre so many seats? What percentage of  the crowed at the average Fulham game are st holders? Well, if would have to be 100 percent if they get all the tickets.

I'm still expecting seats to be available on Sunday for those with a booking history - if not there's something seriously wrong with the system.

SG

The FST have just sent an email round - there are still 18,000 tickets left in the higher tier. Plenty of time for people to secure them i would have thought. Sales have slowed during the day

Albert Square

Hi Jim, maybe able to help if you still need tickets. I used to chat with you on the train & Eurpean trips . Are you still at Easton College ?. I'm away at mo, but can help you out if you still have a requirement.

RMira

Hello from Cleveland, OH, USA. I'm a longtime suppoer and planning to fly across the pond for the game with the missus. If anyone knows of a STH with 2 extra I will buy you as many pints as you can drink. Thank you!

JoelH5

I managed to get good seats but it was bloody stressful. Every time I selected a seat on the interactive map it had gone. Finally managed to get two. Also had to wait just under 30 mins in a queue.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Yarden

Does not look like it will be any left for saturday. I`m a member and need three tickets.

Can anyone help me out or point me to a trusted site i can buy from?

Just sad to pay double, but i really cant miss this.

theofulham

Desperate for a couple of tickets, if anyone can help. Cat 3/4/5

Many thanks

Fulham33

I really really did not want to do this but my nerves are shot to pieces already and I only have purchase history so chances of tickets seem slim. I am 63 and went to my first game at the Cottage in 1963 (Haynes on the programme cover commemorating his 50th cap). As an aside I have almost every postwar programme home and away. I intend to get a season ticket when I retire but as I work Friday/Saturday/Sunday I only go to matches when I can. I have never needed a season ticket (until now). I went on Monday with my 2 sons. Although I went in 75 my sons clearly didn't and I feel the job is only half done for me as I would love to witness  Fulham win. I was hoping I could hold out til 10am Sunday but not sure the tickets or my heart/nerves will make it. If anyone can help me with one or preferably 3 tickets could they privately message me? My dad unfortunately died on the day of the Europa League final and he and my sons and I are featured in TOOFIF issue 117. Does this make me less of a fanatic than a mate of a season ticket holder? If anyone could help you would be assured they would be in true fans hands. Fingers crossed.

ffcne

Please make sure these tickets go to genuine fans not touts
or villa imposters .
Good to see a lot looking on here are Fof F posters .
Hope everyone gets sorted.

LVBPTS

Quote from: ffcne on May 16, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
Please make sure these tickets go to genuine fans not touts
or villa imposters .
Good to see a lot looking on here are Fof F posters .
Hope everyone gets sorted.
Absolutely. I've asked for proof of being a supporter  like seeing booking history before hand to the people that have messaged me

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

KJS

I have just been onto the ticket site and I would say that there are approx. 11760 remaining and I would think that most ST holders have already purchased theirs so it shouldn't be a problem getting one (I now they are in the top level but the view is still good

Rambler

I want: 2 tickets. Cat 3/4/5.
Any help much appreciated.

Thought I'd be ok with a booking history but not so sure now..