https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillbelieve

Still have 2 Adults in 105 to sell, row 27. Need to be verified Fulham

Rhyslew70

For the first time in a week I can say I neither want tickets nor have any to sell. As it happens I could probably have got what I wanted on Sunday morning rather than panic buying on Wednesday and then again yesterday when my seller vanished on me, but where's the fun in that?

Thanks to everyone on here who has helped to place tickets in the hands of Fulham supporters this week and kept us up-to-date with sales information from Ticketmaster and the club. Saturday can't come soon enough. See you in the White Wall. COYW!  049:gif

Londonfulham1234

Hi All I have 1 X ticket available for Saturday happy to sell at face value plus original booking fee total £55:10, bought it for my brother who now can't come along, ticket has arrived and I have it in hand, PM me if interested.

Thanks

Matt

howitis

2 x Tickets Available

Area 508
Row 12

1 X Adult
1 x 17-21

Only genuine Fulham fans who can prove support credentials.

Please PM me.

Stillbelieve

Chrismmo

Quote from: Chrismmo on May 22, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
1 spare ticket in 517, £40 face value plus booking fee.
Pickup before the match prefered.
Let me know if your interrested.

Chris

Ticket still available

Count Flapula

I have a ticket available Block 501 row 19 £68.80 Fulham supporters only please PM me

Smilingjon

I have a spare in block 210, available to Fulham fans at face value. Please pm me

willow77

We have 2 spare in block 107 out of our 22 (elderly Grandfather has decided it might be too much?!?!). 15 STHs in our group, so desperately hoping they will find a good Fulham home, wearing white and joining the party. Can meet in town or Wembley Way. PM me if any cares.

Deni On T'Crossbar

Still got 1 adult ticket left. Toward the back of block 113. Face value. Will need to prove you're a Fulham fan. DM if interested.

howitis

We are a group of Fulham season ticket holders attending the play off final at Wembley on Saturday. Unfortunately 2 of our party are now unable to attend so we have 2 tickets available in the Fulham end.

Area 508
Row 12
1 X Adult
1 x 17-21

The cost is face value and is £97 for the pair and the seats are next to each other.
The 17-21 year old ticket also allows U16 and OAP's into Wembley.

Please PM me if you know of anybody who might be interested, providing they are Fulham fans.

Thanks

willow77

Safely in hands of 2 fully vetted and 100% Fulham fans. Thanks for help.

recklesspiledriver

I have 1x Category 2 ticket available deep in the Fulham end:

Block 119
Row 35

You'll be sitting next to me and two mates so we'll know if you're a white or not. There will be some sort of vetting beforehand.

I'm out of town so you'll have to meet me on the day (probably Watkins Folly) and pay cash. Cost is face value - £76.

fulham traveller

I have one fantastic ticket with amazing view block 110 row 44( to the right of the goal )

mkdom

I have one ticket, block 117- corner flag, 12 rows from front.  pm if wanted

Molesey white

I have one adult ticket available in Block 511 - £52.00..pm if interested
Gone to FFC fan..COYW

Smilingjon

1 ticket in block 210 still available, face value is £76.00 but make a sensible offer. Ticket now sold

hovewhite

Have top tier ticket still available.£45:00
Available on day at stadium.
Pm me.

bobbo

My buddy who's not on here has this ticket due his son can't go.
Anyone wanting it say so and i'll Give my mobile number
1975 just leaving home full of hope

JoelH5

Speak to MJG on Twitter. He's helping genuine Fulham fans www.twitter.com/1966mjg
I was there, standing in the Putney end