more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojo

Quote from: HamsterWheel on May 16, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
Yup - 0-30 minutes wait. DON'T REFRESH! Clock thing underneath showing I'm in the last twelfth....

exact same here

Edit : in now

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

The Enclosurite

Let the fun begin!  Good luck everyone.  COYW 049:gif
¡COYW!

Wolf

Got mine (friends and family). Astoundingly seamless transaction process. Bring it on!
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

bill taylors apprentice

Im trying to book tickets in block 223-225 but cant get in there!
Can't be sold out after 2 mins or are they not available yet?

HamsterWheel

Got mine - 6 in the family area (with my 2 season tickets). Fairly painless.

HamsterWheel

there were very few seats TAKEN when I was buying. Worry not.

ByTheRiver

Posted the below yesterday. Anyone who is getting tickets or has got theirs but no used their whole allocation, could you help a brother out?!

"A plea to any STH out there who won't be using all 5 of their allocation tomorrow. I am desperate for 2 (ideally cat 1, 2, 3 or 4) tickets!

I held a season ticket for 16 years before moving to Derbyshire 2 years ago. Was at the Derby first leg and last night, done 7 aways this season, was at Hamburg, etc, etc... Happy to transfer money in advance tonight and put a bit of beer money on top if need be. Just can't miss out on this. 5 is ridiculous! Should have been 2 to give all fans a fair chance before friends/family/day trippers...

Cheers! "

Would be so very much appreciated!

cookieg

Quote from: MJG on May 16, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
If buying more than five tickets remember....

Does this include children?

Twig

Phew that was stressful.  Couldn't get through on the phone lines. Got in on line but every time i tried to book some of the seats at concession rates I was refused.  Tried a different block and got them in the end. But I was screaming at my laptop like a lunatic!

bill taylors apprentice

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but if the area of the stadium is in grey not blue does that mean tickets are not available yet?

Twig

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 16, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but if the area of the stadium is in grey not blue does that mean tickets are not available yet?

Yes only blue released I think.

Twig

Quote from: ByTheRiver on May 16, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
Posted the below yesterday. Anyone who is getting tickets or has got theirs but no used their whole allocation, could you help a brother out?!

"A plea to any STH out there who won't be using all 5 of their allocation tomorrow. I am desperate for 2 (ideally cat 1, 2, 3 or 4) tickets!

I held a season ticket for 16 years before moving to Derbyshire 2 years ago. Was at the Derby first leg and last night, done 7 aways this season, was at Hamburg, etc, etc... Happy to transfer money in advance tonight and put a bit of beer money on top if need be. Just can't miss out on this. 5 is ridiculous! Should have been 2 to give all fans a fair chance before friends/family/day trippers...

Cheers! "

Would be so very much appreciated!

Don't stress assuming you are a member there will be a decent allocation left.

Chrismmo

If anyone has a spare ticket they don't need, Id appreciate it massively.

F(f)CUK

Constantly engaged - is there a website?

F(f)CUK

I have purchased my disabled tickets, but have to sit close to these.  Therefore I am restricted on what I can purchase.  Also takes a separate call to the club and to ticketmaster

ffc73

Furious. 

Over 1,000 loyalty points & a season ticket entitled to 5 tickets and cannot get 2 x tickets online or on the phone

Wolf

Quote from: F(f)CUK on May 16, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
Constantly engaged - is there a website?

Go in via the normal Fulham tickets website
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

MJG

Ticket Office Update: 10:58
Update – All of Levels 1 and 2 now open
Level 5 will be opened when levels 1 and 2 are sold out.
8,500 sold
Just the views of a long term fan

JHS66

Managed to get my tickets  online after an hour and three stabs at it. I was expecting a queuing system on the phone lines but just constantly engaged.
Didn't get what I was after but am relieved it's done. As I've taken a day off work to do this anyway I would have preferred to have gone to the club and queued down Stevenage Road.
If the club insist on using TM I do wish they would also open up their ticket office and maybe add a temporary one at Motspur Park to help ease the pressure.
Moan over. Good luck to those still trying