watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufonian

For what its worth on the 'gods', having spoken to a few spurs mates with STs in the upper tiers at Wembley. They all say the view of the game is top. A bit like the Emirates and other new stadiums not really any 'bad seats'... Obvs better the closer to the front of top-tier.

WokingFFC

Quote from: HanseatUK on May 16, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: ffc2004 on May 16, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
We've sold 18500 so far, don't panic.
Almost half of tickets sold within 4.5 hours then.
I have bought membership each season for the last 9 or 10 years. A key reason was that I wanted to have a chance of a ticket when Fulham reaches Wembley some day. Have amassed 270 loyality points since and my 6yrs old son has been a member for the last 2 seasons.
Well, I do panic that there is nothing left come Sat morning.
Very frustrating experience.

I have messaged you

KJS

Quote from: Whitesideup on May 16, 2018, 04:18:30 PM
Quote from: snarks on May 16, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 16, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
Quote from: Southdowns White on May 16, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
So still nearly 20,000 tickets left if we've only sold 18500, that must be most season ticket holders their extras  taken care of today. Ok most of the remaining tickets might be higher up but there should be quite a few left as I see only about 26-27000 max from the group of season ticket holders and their friends and family.

Absolutely no chance only 18500 sold if that seat map is to believed. Bottom & mid tier sold out,thats 24,000 on its own & now working our way around the top tier seats which were only on sale when others sold out

That's as I understood it too hence I've bought in the gods.

Bloody meetings from 9 - 1.15 on a day like today
Work also prevented me getting on till lunchtime .. and now crap seats. The entitlement for season ticket holders at 5 per person was far too high.

I know its no consolation but I think most ST holders have brought tickets for their Non ST FFC mates who were worried about missing out

Mitch

Second the notion about no bad seats - there's better seats, but the God's arent' especially bad compared to some stadiums. You'll have a clear sight line from everywhere.

HillingdonFFC

So still nearly 20,000 tickets left if we've only sold 18500, that must be most season ticket holders their extras  taken care of today. Ok most of the remaining tickets might be higher up but there should be quite a few left as I see only about 26-27000 max from the group of season ticket holders and their friends and family.

Absolutely no chance only 18500 sold if that seat map is to believed. Bottom & mid tier sold out,thats 24,000 on its own & now working our way around the top tier seats which were only on sale when others sold out

Just been told that a lot of those mid tier tickets are Club Wembley & EFL tickets so 18,500 was probably right at the time. Over 20,000 sold now

MJG

Sales almost to a crawl now in the top tier.
Been same group of blocks open for some time.
I'd say keep cool, if you want a ticket you will get one.
Maybe not in prefered place but you will get there.
Just the views of a long term fan

Irelands_number1

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 16, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Just been told that a lot of those mid tier tickets are Club Wembley & EFL tickets so 18,500 was probably right at the time. Over 20,000 sold now

I mentioned in another post the club level tickets for our end are available from other outlets, 1 is tickersdirect.ie £150/ €199.
Looking at the stadium map it might be good if you can afford it.

MJG

Breakdown from lower to higher of actual tickets to sell is roughly
15K/3K/20K
Just the views of a long term fan

HamsterWheel

Just clicked on the Villa website and clicked tickets. Got this:

"Your queue number: 9714
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 7642
Your estimated wait time is: 53 minutes"

So a few after tickets there!

Marinelloguthrie

Just booked only upper tier left.

Go on wembley stadium website you get a view from where your seats are. Looks pretty good to me..

KJS

By my rough calculation I would say that there are still approx. 11700 tickets remaining as of 18:45 tonight

fcfulham55

Looking to me like members will mop up the few remaining.  No villa fans with booking history in the Putney end will be able to get any at least. Shame some may miss out that deserve it through their support over the years.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

Think 5 per S/T holder was too many should have been2 per holder!

wiresandmore

Quote from: KJS on May 16, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
By my rough calculation I would say that there are still approx. 11700 tickets remaining as of 18:45 tonight

You sure you are counting the blocks not yet on sale? Seriously worried what's going to be left on Sat!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: hovewhite on May 16, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
I think 3 would have been fair.
Are some sths buying them to sell on later as a profit? Wouldn't blame them if they ask for a reasonable addition and not attempting to exploit ala touts!

choice_of_ends

The issue is not the 5 tickets for STH, the issue is that fans being members for several years with ticket history for home and away games this season are only able to buy from Saturday on. Why not at the same time as STH?

EastEndWhite

Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 16, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
Are some sths buying them to sell on later as a profit? Wouldn't blame them if they ask for a reasonable addition and not attempting to exploit ala touts!

If anyone is selling tickets on for more than they cost them (inc fees) it makes them a tout.

Rambler

Should we start panicking if we just have a booking history. Working away from London and on multiple weekends means i can't attend regularly, and therefore am not a season ticket holder... does that make me any less of a fan? I hope not, but seems like I might get punished for it.
I'd be devastated if I can't attend.
Possibly the 5 tickets available for each person may have been too generous from the club.

hovewhite

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 16, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 16, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

If anyone is selling tickets on for more than they cost them (inc fees) it makes them a tout.
Yes I think they are.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Rambler on May 16, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
Should we start panicking if we just have a booking history. Working away from London and on multiple weekends means i can't attend regularly, and therefore am not a season ticket holder... does that make me any less of a fan? I hope not, but seems like I might get punished for it.
I'd be devastated if I can't attend.
Possibly the 5 tickets available for each person may have been too generous from the club.
Same here mate, and have family history back before Sir JH as Fulham through n through incl being there in the 'bad old days'. Yet new sth are allowed5 tickets - not sure they have this right, although it must be really difficult for the club.