watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

I need three tickets. Been here a long time. Last time I took my brother was Blckburn away. Thinking of flying over for the game. Can anybody help?

KJS

Quote from: Texas White on May 17, 2018, 09:51:00 PM
I need three tickets. Been here a long time. Last time I took my brother was Blckburn away. Thinking of flying over for the game. Can anybody help?

Sorry Texas I have used my allocation good luck have you tried contacting Tim Ream???????????

Texas White

Quote from: KJS on May 17, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: Texas White on May 17, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Sorry Texas I have used my allocation good luck have you tried contacting Tim Ream???????????

please tell me how?

howitis

I am not  ticket tout but a lifelong season ticket holder (over 40 years) who along with may friends have over purchased for the event. We have the following available. We are also trying to recruit people for our coach leaving Hammersmith that afternoon. If this is not the forum to find other Fulham fans who require tickets please can somebody advise where is.

Area 502 Row 2 adult/adult/child/child/adult

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult   

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult/adult

Area 504 Row 13 Adult/Child

Area 504 Row 14 Adult/Adult

14 tickets available and they are next to each other as written above.

Please PM me and hopefully find a good home.

willesdenwhite

Howitis

Just dropped you a message hopefully you still have them
Thanks mate

MJG

Message on tickets is that we have plenty in the available blocks on line and around another 5k in unreleased blocks.
You want to be at the game and can make it you will get a ticket.
Members need not worry and neither should booking history people.
Don't panic, absolutely no need to.
Just the views of a long term fan

wiresandmore

Thanks MJG - is is only the upper blocks and Cat 4/5 to be released? Really wanted to be closer to pitch but only a member so have to wait until 10am tomorrow!!

davidcstephenson

Do we know how many members we have?

I know some will have tickets, been a strange week but looking optimistic for Sunday now

fulham traveller

About 8000 tickets left, and some good blocks to be reeased

LVBPTS

i have one adult and one over 65 to sell in block 519 as i want to buy some in the blocks that are to be released. face value of £18 and £36 (plus booking and postage) and will want proof of membership or booking history
Supporter since 2000

fulham traveller

Quote from: wiresandmore on May 18, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
Thanks MJG - is is only the upper blocks and Cat 4/5 to be released? Really wanted to be closer to pitch but only a member so have to wait until 10am tomorrow!!
I. Missed out on the good seats, and ended up splashing out on block 101, expensive but worth it,

MJG

there are Cat 2/3/4 in the books yet to be released

Madman Maddle

Maybe some of the ticket hype was unwarranted early on. But on the other end of the spectrum, that those with booking history shouldn't worry seems far fetched. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all with a booking history. There might be some spare tickets left on Sunday, but you'd have to be both quick and lucky.

wiresandmore

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 18, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
I. Missed out on the good seats, and ended up splashing out on block 101, expensive but worth it,

Is that a club Wembley section? More expensive than Cat 1?

wiresandmore

Quote from: MJG on May 18, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
there are Cat 2/3/4 in the books yet to be released

Ok, thanks, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

MJG

twang

Quote from: MJG on May 18, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

This SHOULD mean that us with only booking history can get a few tickets?

fulhamfever

Booking History only counts if you went this season not any previous season

twang

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 18, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Booking History only counts if you went this season not any previous season

Good to know but that's not a problem for me at least.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm surprised the club didn't consider making tickets available for members of this and the other established
Fulham devoted sites, TOOFIF subscribers etc

They could have tiered it to....
Length of membership
Number of posts
etc........

There are probably a lof of people on here who are far more 'deserving' than the 6 each to ST Holders
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES