watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

And having some time this morning and being rather sad I have counted what I can see left: 2127

Neil D

Quote from: RoyTund on May 20, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
And having some time this morning and being rather sad I have counted what I can see left: 2127
That's a lot of dots.

Stevieboy

If Villa have 16k tickets left why on earth would they want to get tickets in the Fulham end.
Potential to:
a. Get thrown out,
b. Get beat up (depending on who they find themselves surrounded by!)
c. Can't wear colours or really enjoy the match at all
d. Get converted to a team that plays scintillating football and is destined for the Prem 🏐🤞.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif. ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

HV71

Of all options -  d) would seem the most likely

MJG

About 2k left online in the open blocks.
Just the views of a long term fan

RoyTund

Blocks round to 527 all open. There are no more blocks to open.

_Putney_

mrmicawbers

If there are any remaining today,why don't the club buy them and sell them out of the box office.They could then sort out some issues certain fans are experiencing at ticket master.Just a thought-provoking

mrmicawbers

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 20, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
If there are any remaining today,why don't the club buy them and sell them out of the box office.They could then sort out some issues certain fans are experiencing at ticket master.Just a thought-provoking
Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 20, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
Don't know where provoking came from

MJG

MJG

lomotd

I'm lucky enough to have tickets already.

Is anyone else like me and constantly refreshing the seat map just watching those last seats go? Can't wait for the sell out!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It is quite fascinating watching the numbers go down.
Better than watching TV!

Chrismmo

Quote from: lomotd on May 20, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
I'm lucky enough to have tickets already.

Is anyone else like me and constantly refreshing the seat map just watching those last seats go? Can't wait for the sell out!

:plus one:

fulham traveller

I don't see  any or only casual fans in our end, we only have 500 left to dale, will sell out tomorrow, .lots of Ffc fans pick and choose there Games,  so there must be over 5000 fans with buying history

MJG

Sales look like they have hit the buffer for today. Very little change over last hour. Probably not going to sell out today, but target of end of play Tuesday looks easily achievable.
What we then have to do is make sure the spares get to any fan who for wherever reason has missed out.

fulham traveller

Quote from: MJG on May 20, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
Sales look like they have hit the buffer for today. Very little change over last hour. Probably not going to sell out today, but target of end of play Tuesday looks easily achievable.
What we then have to do is make sure the spares get to any fan who for wherever reason has missed out.
Real Fulham fans would only sell to proper Fulham fans, Not to anyone

MJG

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 20, 2018, 05:14:16 PM
Quote from: MJG on May 20, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
Real Fulham fans would only sell to proper Fulham fans, Not to anyone
you knew what I meant. :-)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I would say that it is now closer to 400 than 500 left, but am just happy that we are likely
to sell out

RoyTund

823 - not that I am counting.