https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 21, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
:clap_hands:
single guy.....looking for fun....no strings..... must support Fulham...   049:gif

opps, sorry, wrong site!     093.gif
How can you get "Grinder" mixed up with FoF?
LOL

NorfolkJim

I expect there will be quite a few on tout sites.

Fulham76

So we've sold our allocation & little doubt Villa will also sell out, looks like it could be a full house on Saturday.

HamsterWheel

lomotd

Quote from: HamsterWheel on May 21, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Still 46 left!

Come on guys, snap these up! Who doesn't want to be the person to sell out Wembley?

fulham traveller

wiresandmore

Fair play to the club on this, I thought they were being hugely optimistic that we'd sell out. I was wrong. Even if we have a small number in the hands of touts, it's still fantastic.  :wow:

lomotd

They're going quick!

17 left...

Fulhamfan666

Impressive..most impressive..

HobGoblin

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on May 21, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Impressive..most impressive..

That's my e-mail addy :D

Great news selling out. Hopefully no villa fans in our end, but if there are a few, just out sing them and wind them up when the Whites are winning.

Count Flapula

Quote from: David I on May 21, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 21, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
:clap_hands:
single guy.....looking for fun....no strings..... must support Fulham...   049:gif

opps, sorry, wrong site!     093.gif
How can you get "Grinder" mixed up with FoF?
LOL

To be fair, both sites are designed for Cottagers... ;-)

RoyTund

Read the latest delusion. Still think they will have thousands in our end.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17589-tickets/?page=18

Fulham76

Quote from: RoyTund on May 21, 2018, 08:05:11 PM
Read the latest delusion. Still think they will have thousands in our end.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17589-tickets/?page=18

They must be pretty stupid!

Why would their fans buy tickets in the opposite end when there's still loads available with their own supporters? Wouldn't happen.

Just another example of a club pretending/wishing they were HUGE, when in reality, they're absolutely not. And in a 2-3 club town as well - should be doing much better. But I suppose they were decent 40 years ago...

Amazed how much support we get when we're surrounded by the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, QPR, Brentford & spent most of the last 40 years in the lower leagues.

RoyTund

They are. Guy posts that we had 300 left and then just below a post asking if we going to send blocks back for them to sell. It's the trump approach to facts.

RoyTund

love4ffc

Fulham ST holders got allocated 5.  How many were Villa ST holders allowed? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

I don't doubt there will be a few Villa fans in our end as I expect often happens in big Wembley matches.  But what an awful way to watch your team.  The sensible choice would be sitting on your hands & keeping your mouth shut - no fun in that?

SP

Just looked at the Villa site & they're obsessed with Fulham STH selling tickets at huge prices & making a tidy profit.  Have they not seen our STHs or have we suddenly turned into a bunch of Arthur Daley wannabes & I didn't notice? 

Nero

Quote from: SP on May 21, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
Just looked at the Villa site & they're obsessed with Fulham STH selling tickets at huge prices & making a tidy profit.  Have they not seen our STHs or have we suddenly turned into a bunch of Arthur Daley wannabes & I didn't notice? 

I'm sure any Fulham fan, if they did have to sell to a Villa fan, would ask at least 3 times face value as we know who desperate they are because they have so many more fans then us, remind me when was the last time they reached a European final

BestOfBrede

Surely if there was a vociferous group of them in our end they would be ejected as soon as they opened their mouths!
Why would anyone with any sense, risk that?
Plus, how would they in, unless they don't wear their colours or attempt to hide them under jackets, jumpers etc - surely that would look very strange on a day that is supposed to be hot!