watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Selling out fast?

Started by Stevieboy, May 17, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Just had a cursory look on the ticket site and it seems that bar a couple of blocks only seats at the back of the top tier are available. Rough estimate about 5,000 left......although I may be wrong (someone with more time may be able to count!! )

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

fulham traveller

Much more than that, 3 blocks to be released, I would say 9000 left

Neil D

I think there are eight blocks in the upper tier which haven't been made available yet.  It's not likely they were all sold yesterday. The others have been released gradually during the course of the day.  So, plenty still available, I think.

fulham traveller

Yes loads left, and better blocks available

Neil D

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
Yes loads left, and better blocks available
It's the latter which annoys me.  Bob Dylan got it right back in '63:
"And the first one now will later be last
For the times they are a-changin."

General

Can someone share a print screen/screen grab of what's available and post it on here. Curious to see.

Fulham Joe

QuoteIf you go on Fulham site they have already won, they are in for a major shock imo, And will be sat with 10k Villans in their end, Is already about 1k of their tickets on ticket sale sites that will be snapped up by Villa fans also most of the club wembley seats been snapped up by Villa fans too. going to be a sea of claret and blue everywhere will easy be 50k Villa

Some Villa fans seem to think they will occupy most of the ground.

fulham traveller

Did not know how to do it, seems tickets are not being sold very quickly at all. About 9000 left

Milo

I think the panic on here over recent days has been misguided. I think everyone will get a ticket who wants one.

General

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 06:38:01 PM
Did not know how to do it, seems tickets are not being sold very quickly at all. About 9000 left

I mean selling 29,000 in two days isn't bad going but still leaves a lot of empty seats. It's an impressive number but I hope the rest are taken up by fulham fans and not randomers or worse villa fans.

fulham traveller

I think they all will sell out for members yet and people will booking history

alexmur

We have only had season ticket holders so far, I'd say there will be alot of tickets sold by Monday

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fcfulham55

Saturday lunchtime they'll be all gone.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fulham traveller

Not so sure, still 5000to be released, might just struggle to sell last 2000

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

fulham traveller

So everyone ho wants a ticket will get one, no doubt about it, so no need to panic, this time next week, they will be going for less than face value

Madman Maddle

Members should be fine, but I wouldn't be very comfortable with a booking history.

5,000 plus some spare seats in open sections are still available. I don't know how many members we have, but I guess more members than ST holders. Obviously there are some overlaps and some members already have their ticket. But with 5 tickets possible per person, members could easily sell out our allocation. If members don't sell out and some tickets are still available on Sunday, you better be really quick and lucky. Those with booking history are for sure more than ST and members altogether.

There was a crazy ticket hype going on the last couple days. Maybe it was unwarranted. But being comfortable with a booking history seems far fetched to me. Can't imagine our allocation not being sold out by Sunday noon.

fcfulham55

Quote from: MJG on May 18, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 17, 2018, 09:00:08 PM
Saturday lunchtime they'll be all gone.
no they will not.

Hmm maybe you're right.

So.
Sunday Lunchtime they'll be all gone. Lol
Sent from my Nokia 3310