watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What comemorative souvenir's would you like produced

Started by Andy S, May 16, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

What commemorative souvenirs' would you like produced in time for the final before the touts start?

RaySmith

A scarf with Fulham on one half and Villa on the other!:).

Seriously, I'm  sure the club will produce some tasteful items - scarves, shirts, mugs, etc.

HatterDon

I've got a Europa League final scarf and baseball cap. I just want a scarf that says "Fulham at Wembley."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jims Dentist

As the game is pretty much in summer, it would be warm with a traditional scarf.

What about the silk scarfs that we had at Wembely in 1975.
049:gif

grandad

A replica of the cup proclaiming us as winners .
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

A Suit of Armour with a photo of all our goals on it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

terryr

Nero

Southdowns White

Jimpav

A little bronze statue of the 2018 Villa squad, slumped to the turf in tears, having just lost the biggest match of their career.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

Quote from: Jims Dentist on May 16, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
As the game is pretty much in summer, it would be warm with a traditional scarf.

What about the silk scarfs that we had at Wembely in 1975.
049:gif

Great idea and Tarquin would like a matching cummerbund

brightster

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Syd Cupp

Quote from: brightster on May 16, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Bring back the rosettes and rattles.

As a younger supporter "50" I see the post header and Rattle was something that I thought you never see anymore.
which led me to think.....
A - Are they deemed as dangerous which is why you dont see them.
B - Do any of the more Mature, Older, or should i say "Experienced" supporters still have them.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

brightster

Quote from: Syd Cupp on May 16, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
Quote from: brightster on May 16, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Bring back the rosettes and rattles.

As a younger supporter "50" I see the post header and Rattle was something that I thought you never see anymore.
which led me to think.....
A - Are they deemed as dangerous which is why you dont see them.
B - Do any of the more Mature, Older, or should i say "Experienced" supporters still have them.

I had one for the cup final, think it may be in the loft somewhere, as a 53 year old still got the scarf and rosettes on the wall of my office!

SP

A decent quality T-Shirt & a flag will do for me.

Liam Bosco

This is a definitely interesting question, because it's very hard to imagine that my favorite Fulham F.C. will be closed one day. My father used to take me to the matches every Saturday and these are the precious moments of my childhood. I respect with all my heart this tradition that's why my two sons are also true fans of Fulham. It is very important for me to make a special issue of commemorative souvenirs. I think that personalized bobbleheads with faces of all bright players: Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tom Cairney and others is a nice idea. They could be implemented in style as you can see on myfacebobbleheads.com, such dolls will attract even people who are not interested in football at all.