watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's army-Twelve months on.

Started by bog, May 17, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

This time last year there was a general depression and disappointment over the Reading defeat in the play offs. However I think it was worth going through that pain to have had this season. This is not taking the game at Wembley for granted but we would never have had the 23 game unbeaten run or Mondays night's unforgettably night at the Cottage.

092.gif   

HV71

Spot on Bog - and we are now a better, and more balanced team. The internal pains the club have gone through - and come out of also should give us a foundation on which we can build.
Obviously we cannot take anything for granted - and life could be extremely difficult if the dream is not realised at Wembley. However , whatever the result we have enjoyed some amazing football and are better prepared for whatever lies ahead

In Joka I trust !!!!

Kent Cassandra

I agree Mike, a season to remember and I can't imagine or ever experienced a better atmosphere than Monday night.
To top it off with a win at Wembley would be the icing on the cake.   
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

bog

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on May 17, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
I agree Mike, a season to remember and I can't imagine or ever experienced a better atmosphere than Monday night.
To top it off with a win at Wembley would be the icing on the cake.

Hello Terry....exactly. I to have never known it like Monday ever before. 

Jimpav

Another year in the Championship has left us in a much stronger position.

Our best players have got even better, we have a prolific striker and a coach that has control over his squad.

Coming so close to automatic promotion this season should give Jok and the squad the belief that they belong in the premier league.