watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle fans rip into Mitro

Started by terryr, May 16, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Apparently he tweeted that he had never played in front of better fans Monday night. Geordies not happy..............................

https://www.footballinsider247.com/newcastle-fans-fume-at-senior-star-after-controversial-comments/

ex-Pat

They are not wrong about those Naff clappers............

Woolly Mammoth

He is only speaking the truth.
Plus they are a one club city. If they had as many clubs in Newcastle as we have in London, their gates would be lower than Dagenham & Redbridge.
Mitro has done the right thing coming to play for Fulham. We are bringing the best out of him, well done Jok, that's real man management.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
He is only speaking the truth.
Plus they are a one club city. If they had as many clubs in Newcastle as we have in London, their gates would be lower than Dagenham & Redbridge.
Mitro has done the right thing coming to play for Fulham. We are bringing the best out him, well done Jok, that's real man management.

0001.jpeg :clap_hands:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ex-Pat on May 16, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
They are not wrong about those Naff clappers............

It's marvellous what Penicillin can do these days.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

I have to say I have never known an atmosphere like Monday night. 

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on May 16, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

092.gif

Neither have I, let's hope we can replicate it again at Wembley our second home, and have more and more nights and days like it next season.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

We will show them more at Wembley..... :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: That is me now at home looking at me gas bill so wait for the big day folks........put me pacemaker on max already I have.

092.gif

Stevieboy

:hook:  They are so fragile.....must have hit a nerve  064.gif
As said, if they had 10 plus more clubs to share their fan base with they'd just be another QPR!!

Will be interesting next year when /if we make it.....(not tempting fate this close :010:)

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Bill2

Mitro is a different player now with us, last year he was playing in a side who played very differently from us and often had to go looking for the ball and getting frustrated, hence the bad tackles and cards. We provide him with a service so his game is very different. I put this down to our football style which is down to JS.

As regards Monday's atmosphere, when we beat Chelsea some years ago when Mourhino was in charge it was the same.

KJS

NUFC fans are extremely over rated when it come to making noise I have been there 3 times with FFC and it was quieter than the Emirates!

Nero

That should knock a few million off his asking price now the fans hate him, well done Mitro

Twig

Quote from: bog on May 16, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

092.gif

:plus one:

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Newcastle may have had some great players in the past, but their supporters think that the club has a divine right to be in the Premiership.

I feel rather sorry for anyone who plays or manages that club as they are on a hiding to nothing.

The only thing is that they should know that when they sign on the dotted line.

Jims Dentist

Apparently the same dealer who was peddling the extacy on Monday will be outside the East end entrances to Wembley on the 26th.