https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Recommended boozers and meeting places for Wembley, please use this thread 🍺

Started by LVBPTS, May 16, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Why not watch the team we will play first next season

Ged

getting a pint anywhere near wembley  will be a nightmare Pubs are allocated either villa or fulham but expect to wait ages to get served better off drinking a few stops from wembley park then getting the train

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Oakeshott

I live about a mile and a half from the Stadium, near Preston Road underground station (one stop to Wembley Park).

The Preston pub is about three minutes from the station, broadly in the direction of the stadium (about a further twenty minute walk) and for those who decide to leave their cars in the Preston Road car park, and therefore need to go back after the game, right opposite the The Preston is a truly excellent fish and chip shop.

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

EastEndWhite

Wembley Pubs
Thursday 17 May 2018 15:45
Details of the pubs in Wembley which will be designated to Fulham fans for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final:

The Torch

1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold

23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly

1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café

12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

The Parish

120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

Sports Bar Double 6

125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern

121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Flyers Last Stand

45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Premier Inn

151 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HQ

Hilton Hotel

Lakeside Way, HA9 OBU

Novotel

Olympic Way HA9 ONP

International Hotel

McDermott House, Empire Way, HA9 ONH

Arena Square Fan Zone

Wembley Park Boulevard

King_Crud

I've been to Wembley loads for various things and I've found two venues which seem to stay fairly quiet: the 5 a side pitches in front of the stadium has a clubhouse bar. You can sit out the back at one of the tables. Has bouncers on the door which I think puts people off, but they don't seem to stop anyone.

Also in the shopping centre there's a Mexican restaurant, they don't mind if you just take a table for beers. You get table service too.

Neither are brilliant places but they're a bit quieter than other venues.

alexmur

I'm staying in the Wembley International Hotel around the corner traveling on. My own from Ireland, anyone have any suggestions as what bar would be good to go to on my way to the stadium? Hoping to meet up with where most of the fof group go

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Marcel_Gecov

BedsFFC

Think I might be in the minority here. Having a pint in a pub in Wembley is great.

I was too young for the 75 final but remember everything was black n white in south and west london.

For someone like me, who is now out of town, meeting in Fulham in our manor and going en masse across town has a real appeal.

philwill

I think we should all meet in the usual place whenever we're playing Wembley..now where exactly was that the place serving all that Red barrel and Starlight in 1975?..

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Ged on May 17, 2018, 03:47:01 PM
getting a pint anywhere near wembley  will be a nightmare Pubs are allocated either villa or fulham but expect to wait ages to get served better off drinking a few stops from wembley park then getting the train

Going to be a load of Fulham in Uxbridge, 20 mins on the Met

Riversider

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 17, 2018, 10:19:16 PM
Quote from: Ged on May 17, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Going to be a load of Fulham in Uxbridge, 20 mins on the Met

14 members of The Thames Valley Whites heading to The Three Tuns in Uxbridge 👍🏻🍻⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Riversider

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

LVBPTS

This sounds epic!! We will be there! Look forward to it already! COYW

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

WhiteJC

ByTheRiver

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 19, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
Quote from: elgreenio on May 19, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
but what's it called?

Watkins Folly?

Yep, Watkin's Folly (address and details on the poster, but it's literally just outside station - turn right and down to the petrol garage).