watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MJG

Started by Southcoastffc, May 16, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I don't know if this has already been said but I just want to record thanks for MJG's invaluable help via this site today in providing information and sound advice concerning Wembley tickets.  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BestOfBrede

0001.jpeg
:plus one:
049:gif

Great man!

ffc73

:plus one:

Thanks Mike

Very much appreciated

HV71

MJG - Mans Just Great

brightster

He is a legend, already said in another thread, the club should hire his services. A big thank you 🍻

MJG

Cheers everyone, just trying to help in whatever way I can. All about making sure it's a great day and everyone who can be there will be there.
Just the views of a long term fan

Jims Dentist

peaty

Cheers Mike, many thanks.

Burt

Yes indeed - thanks Mike  082.gif

FFCpmd

Really helpful. Thanks so much!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

May I please ask one final question as I have not been to Wembley for years.

I have been on three different rail websites and they have given me three different routes as being the best way to get from Waterloo to the Stadium.

Anyone got a preferred route?

RaySmith

Thanks for your reassurance amongst the panic Mike.

Twig

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on May 16, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

I have been on three different rail websites and they have given me three different routes as being the best way to get from Waterloo to the Stadium.

I've been told that getting to Baker St then the jubilee line from there is best (have no experience of it though). Claimed that jubilee all the way from Waterloo is too slow.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MJG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 17, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on May 16, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

I've been told that getting to Baker St then the jubilee line from there is best (have no experience of it though). Claimed that jubilee all the way from Waterloo is too slow.
Jubilee to Wembley Park. You could jump off at Finchley Road or Baker street and get on a Met line and save a whole 7 minutes if you like.

toshes mate

A well deserved accolade to a guy who, in my opinion, has always worked really hard to support us FFC fans and to make this Forum a success.  So pleased you returned to the forum, MJG.  Long may your contributions continue.     

EastEndWhite

People may like to consider coming along to this.

FULHAM SUPPORTERS' TRUST AGM

Members of the Fulham Supporters' Trust are reminded that an end of season evening with Fulham FC chief executive Alistair Mackintosh and finance director Sean O'Loughlin, incorporating the Trust's AGM, will take place in the upstairs bar of the Crabtree public house, Rainville Road, W6, on Tuesday 22nd May, starting at 7pm. Following the Q&A with our invited speakers, the bar will stay open for members to discuss the Trust's approach for the forthcoming year and we would be delighted if you could join us. The meeting is open to all Trust members, but but if you have friends and family who are not currently members of the Trust and would like to come along, they can join quickly and easily via the Trust website – www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com

MJG

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 17, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
People may like to consider coming along to this.

FULHAM SUPPORTERS' TRUST AGM

Members of the Fulham Supporters' Trust are reminded that an end of season evening with Fulham FC chief executive Alistair Mackintosh and finance director Sean O'Loughlin, incorporating the Trust's AGM, will take place in the upstairs bar of the Crabtree public house, Rainville Road, W6, on Tuesday 22nd May, starting at 7pm. Following the Q&A with our invited speakers, the bar will stay open for members to discuss the Trust's approach for the forthcoming year and we would be delighted if you could join us. The meeting is open to all Trust members, but but if you have friends and family who are not currently members of the Trust and would like to come along, they can join quickly and easily via the Trust website – www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com
would be great to see as many of you as possible there as members and thanks again for the comments on here.

mrmicawbers

Always appreciate your Contributions on this board.Thank you

Ash FFC

Hear hear. As a newbie to this forum - although 30+ years supporting Fulham - the ticket updates and advice have been invaluable. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk