watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Apparel

Started by mrmicawbers, May 16, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Just wondered if anyone has bought any Fulham Gear for the Final.

Burt

There was a £20 offer on the replica shirts but I think that offer was time limited and is...erm...now out of time, although at £30 it is still discounted from the normal £50.

However, there is only had XXL left and I am M.

Burt

The main thing is on the day...

...WEAR WHITE!!

It would be great for the players to come out to a sea of white.

Milo

I love the 60s vintage shirts (Cohen more as its short sleeved so I can actually play in it without baking!).

Also like the 1982 shirt.

Sherlock

I like my football shirts with a collar and we've not done many of them recently. 15/16 was ok design. Would get an 07/08 home shirt (nike, plain white, LG sponsor) for sure if I saw one, used to love them.

RP24

So my big question is:

Do I don a fulham shirt for the game or wear exactly what I wore to the derby game. Yes I am superstitious !!

VicHalomsLovechild

I have my Shad tache and Odoi huge specs. Plus my lucky pants. Well in truth my only pants. Times are tough here in North East Kent.
in answer to your question Robert has to be your Fulham Shirt.

PutneyPhil

My wife will be bringing her toy Billy Badger. Confident this will tip the match in our favour

Chesh

Will be proudly wearing my replica '75 Wembley track top
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

bucksfulham

My favourite is the Demon Internet Championship winning  shirt. Unfortunately I won't be wearing any of my replica shirts as I have splashed out for the hospitality package and according to the Wembley site, no club colours are allowed 😡

Woolly Mammoth

I shall be wearing a large smile, before and afterwards I hope.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

The 1975 shirt for me, stretched very tight.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Dodgin

Will wear my 75 cup final cap and Fulham shirt with old logo

Burt

My Betfair sponsored white shirt (think it was the one after Pizza Hut!!).

Syd Cupp

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on May 17, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
So my big question is:

Do I don a fulham shirt for the game or wear exactly what I wore to the derby game. Yes I am superstitious !!

I've banned myself from wearing a Fulham Shirt as we only seem to Draw when I wear one.
So the same again for me as the Derby game.
Don't care how hot, Its Hoodie and Beanie hat for this superstitious fool..!!

Mitch

The black and white polos with the old FFC crest are £15 and they are lovely. I have the track jacket, and may get one of these for the day.

VamosFFC

Does the FFC store sell women's jerseys? I thought I remembered seeing some, but maybe that was last season.

Stevieboy

What would look amazing, but would take some organising, would be for alternate blocks to be wearing black then white....would look like a massive black and white chequered flag......

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Lateksie

Old thread but I also bought such gear and still wearing it when I feel that I want it. In general, I love to wear matching gear and I always order new gears from matchinggear.com, being my favorite type of clothing. I especially like to make these orders online because it is much easier and does not spend much time, while if I go to stores alone, it would take me a long time. Another online advantage is that there are many more offers and discounts which is extremely attractive.