watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coaches from the cottage

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, May 16, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

are there any coaches from the cottage to Wembley, just as a back up plan, have not seen anything listed as of yet?

EastEndWhite

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on May 16, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
are there any coaches from the cottage to Wembley, just as a back up plan, have not seen anything listed as of yet?

From the Club website

Coach Travel – A limited number of coaches will be available for supporters to purchase, departing from both Motspur Park and Craven Cottage. Prices will be £15 and £5 for adult and junior Season Ticket Holders respectively, and £18 and £8 for adult and junior non-Season Ticket Holders. Coach Travel can be purchased from the Fulham Ticket Office on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 3), between Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.

Fulham 442

Wow that's good of the club.  I thought as Wembley was in London there wouldn't be any coaches laid on.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 17, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Wow that's good of the club.  I thought as Wembley was in London there wouldn't be any coaches laid on.
Or £7:80 by Tube!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Ged

Why would you need a coach from the Cottage unless disabled?
It's only 35 mind by tube from hammersmith

Fulham 442

It is another option for the disabled and maybe people who are travelling a long distance and would rather park up at Motspur and get on the coach?  I can't see anyone in London taking up the option for the reasons stated.  And the tube costs me nothing these days :)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

081.giftI did not notice this thread so can I repeat what I have said elsewhere.

This offer seems to have disappeared from the Club site and there is no other notice.

Does that mean they are full up?

Too late to phone the Office

Burt

Still on the website WF.

Coach Travel – A limited number of coaches will be available for supporters to purchase, departing from both Motspur Park and Craven Cottage. Prices will be £15 and £5 for adult and junior Season Ticket Holders respectively, and £18 and £8 for adult and junior non-Season Ticket Holders. Coach Travel can be purchased from the Fulham Ticket Office on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 3), between Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/may/14/play-off-final-information

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Thank you. I agree that this note is still on the website, but there was also a Book Coaches option giving a click on alternative of Craven Cottage or Motspur Park .

This seems to have disappeared.

I am quite happy to travel by train, but will check for Motspur Park in the morning, unless anyone can confirm they are all booked.