watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For MJG or anybody else really

Started by Riversider, May 17, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Do season ticket holders that maxed out their allocation (I had 4 cards on my account and bought 20), get another buying opportunity at the weekend if some should still be available ?
The obvious answer would be no, but what if there were say 450 left on Monday morning , what then ?

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Do season ticket holders that maxed out their allocation (I had 4 cards on my account and bought 20), get another buying opportunity at the weekend if some should still be available ?
The obvious answer would be no, but what if there were say 450 left on Monday morning , what then ?
I'd say no
Just the views of a long term fan

Chesh

Anyone know how many members we have?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Riversider

Quote from: Chesh on May 17, 2018, 06:00:13 PM
Anyone know how many members we have?

MJG , any idea ? I'm hoping it's thousands , if not the remaining tickets could fall in to the wrong hands, let's face it nobody wants to sit next to Benny from Crossroads 😉

Chesh

From a Villa messageboard:

'if you know someone who has a ticket reference for the neutral zone at craven cottage (they're not including games vs villa so wolves or blues "mates") then on sunday morning 10am fulham will sell you 5 tickets for their end'

I reckon booking history should have to include more than one team, and not just everyone except Villa
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Mitch

Quote from: Chesh on May 18, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

'if you know someone who has a ticket reference for the neutral zone at craven cottage (they're not including games vs villa so wolves or blues "mates") then on sunday morning 10am fulham will sell you 5 tickets for their end'

I reckon booking history should have to include more than one team, and not just everyone except Villa

Saw the same message and thought the same thing. For booking history it should be via phone call only - not hard to detect a Brummie accent, is it.

HV71

Quote from: Mitch on May 18, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Saw the same message and thought the same thing. For booking history it should be via phone call only - not hard to detect a Brummie accent, is it.

They will all pretend to be Londoners and adopt an up market Hugh Grant type of accent (nand acquire a middle name like Tarquin )
they will have learnt such dastardly tricks  from THE GREAT PRETENDER  JT who pretends to be disabled and pretends to have played in the Champions League Final etc etc

Riversider

I've previously suggested to MJG  , that booking history should be against 3 different sides not including the team we are playing.
Not hard to do is it.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on May 18, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
I've previously suggested to MJG  , that booking history should be against 3 different sides not including the team we are playing.
Not hard to do is it.
I don't know... Are you a ticketmaster agent or programmer?

wiresandmore

Surely the simplest thing is to have a booking history of attending a game *this* season, and it wasn't against Villa. That would be a pretty strong indication you were a genuine Fulham fan.

I'd be very wary if they were allowing booking history back to the prem era, when there were tons of people who had memberships just to see one of the "top 6" games in London. If all those start coming on stream, there could be tons of Villa in our end.

Stephen1984

Quick question about booking history. I have history from previous seasons but not this season. Mostly away games to northern teams ie Sunderland, Preston, Blackburn and the likes. Does the booking history need to be for THIS season only? If so, what are my chances of getting a ticket? Does merchandise orders count from the club store as I will have history of that also. Apologies for the long winded question

futureman

This was the club's response about booking history: 'Your client type suggests you made a purchase a few years ago which I believe will mean you are eligible to purchase tickets on Sunday.'

Nero

Quote from: Mitch on May 18, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

or a post code that begins with a B

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2018, 03:10:18 PM
I'd say no

I'd say any day now the club will be begging season ticket holders to buy more tickets, for a club in London that regularly has 20,000 home supporters to not be able to sell 38,000 tickets , is both surprising and shocking ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
QPHa supporters are going to dine off this for evermore , and who Can blame them.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on May 19, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
I'd say no

I'd say any day now the club will be begging season ticket holders to buy more tickets, for a club in London that regularly has 20,000 home supporters to not be able to sell 38,000 tickets , is both surprising and shocking ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
QPHa supporters are going to dine off this for evermore , and who Can blame them.
you know what, I don't a poo about Rangers or any other fans. We will have at Wembley whatever we have and it will be a great day.
Get over getting upset by fans of other clubs say or do and just get on with planning on having a great day and stop worrying about it.
We are who we are and that's that. Everyone who is a fan can go, if they don't that's upto them and if all we have is around 30k that support us then so be it.

Fulham76

I'd say no

The ha ha's are in a great position to criticise other clubs support aren't they?!?! They have terrible support, home & away.

It would be hilarious if that lot had the nerve to say anything.

We'll sell this out no problem.

Riversider

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I'd say no

The ha ha's are in a great position to criticise other clubs support aren't they?!?! They have terrible support, home & away.

They sold their 38,000 and then sold out the additional tickets they were given , I'd say that puts them in a position to say plenty, they basically sold 10,000 tickets more then us !
How the he'll has that happened 😩

alfie

Quote from: Riversider on May 19, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I'd say no

They sold their 38,000 and then sold out the additional tickets they were given , I'd say that puts them in a position to say plenty, they basically sold 10,000 tickets more then us !
How the he'll has that happened 😩
As MJG says who gives a dam, well he didn't actually say that but I have, we will have a fantastic day, and in the end should we not be successful we will still have a fantastic day.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I already bought my ticket as a Season Ticket holder but tried again this morning just as a test.

I got in and it seems that I would have been able to buy.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It's true. I have just proved it!