For MJG or anybody else really

Started by Riversider, May 17, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 19, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2018, 03:10:18 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Do season ticket holders that maxed out their allocation (I had 4 cards on my account and bought 20), get another buying opportunity at the weekend if some should still be available ?
The obvious answer would be no, but what if there were say 450 left on Monday morning , what then ?
I'd say no

I'd say any day now the club will be begging season ticket holders to buy more tickets, for a club in London that regularly has 20,000 home supporters to not be able to sell 38,000 tickets , is both surprising and shocking ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
QPHa supporters are going to dine off this for evermore , and who Can blame them.

The ha ha's are in a great position to criticise other clubs support aren't they?!?! They have terrible support, home & away.

It would be hilarious if that lot had the nerve to say anything.

We'll sell this out no problem.

They might have crap support but they sold their 38k plus an extra 1800 out no problems whatsover.
Absolutely shocking that 11,000 STHs on average only took 2 tickets. QPR had pub loads of mates ,muckers & randoms going

Twig

Quote from: MJG on May 19, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
Do season ticket holders that maxed out their allocation (I had 4 cards on my account and bought 20), get another buying opportunity at the weekend if some should still be available ?
The obvious answer would be no, but what if there were say 450 left on Monday morning , what then ?
I'd say no

I'd say any day now the club will be begging season ticket holders to buy more tickets, for a club in London that regularly has 20,000 home supporters to not be able to sell 38,000 tickets , is both surprising and shocking ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
QPHa supporters are going to dine off this for evermore , and who Can blame them.
you know what, I don't a poo about Rangers or any other fans. We will have at Wembley whatever we have and it will be a great day.
Get over getting upset by fans of other clubs say or do and just get on with planning on having a great day and stop worrying about it.
We are who we are and that's that. Everyone who is a fan can go, if they don't that's upto them and if all we have is around 30k that support us then so be it.

Exactly Mike, there is so much to be proud of in our club. Not just the performances on the field but the whole club ethos.  Yes, we are a bit different and yes, that provides opportunities for supporters of other more ordinary clubs to ridicule us. Personally I couldn't care less, I love my club and am bloody proud of it.

RaySmith

WE are Fulham, and should be proud of who we are.

We might not have as many 'fans' as other clubs, but we have a hard core of genuine  fans, who have/will stick with the club through thick and thin.

Last Monday against Derby, we saw how our support can be - everyone apart from those Derby fans in the Putney End, loudly willing the team  on to victory.

Our support is always there for the team when it counts. We aren't Fairweather fans or glory seekers -our support is Quality.

So let's enjoy the day, with out brilliant fans cheering  Fulham on to victory. However many of us  are there, I'm sure we will make a lot of noise, and inspire the team to the  result we so fully deserve -Fulham back in the Prem!

TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT :clap_hands:
049:gif 051 :yay:

Fulham76

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 19, 2018, 02:37:54 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I'd say no

The ha ha's are in a great position to criticise other clubs support aren't they?!?! They have terrible support, home & away.

It would be hilarious if that lot had the nerve to say anything.

We'll sell this out no problem.

They might have crap support but they sold their 38k plus an extra 1800 out no problems whatsover.
Absolutely shocking that 11,000 STHs on average only took 2 tickets. QPR had pub loads of mates ,muckers & randoms going

So what!

Kick offs more than a week away, tickets have been on sale for just 3 days. The 38k that turned up in their end, the majority weren't ha ha fans. I've had 5-6 requests for tickets too. Arsenal fans Man Utd fans etc.. Their true support is shown in the league I.e. 10-12k

Our fans are turning up home & away, weekin week out, not just play off finals

The last club I'd want us to replicate is QPR thanks.

Jamie88

Quote from: RaySmith on May 19, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

We might not have as many 'fans' as other clubs, but we have a hard core of genuine  fans, who have/will stick with the club through thick and thin.

Last Monday against Derby, we saw how our support can be - everyone apart from those Derby fans in the Putney End, loudly willing the team  on to victory.

Our support is always there for the team when it counts. We aren't Fairweather fans or glory seekers -our support is Quality.

So let's enjoy the day, with out brilliant fans cheering  Fulham on to victory. However many of us  are there, I'm sure we will make a lot of noise, and inspire the team to the  result we so fully deserve -Fulham back in the Prem!

Absolutely, and I'll echo the sentiments that I couldn't give a monkeys over what other fans think. I want us to sell out for the simple reason that we can have more Fulham support, not to have a dick waving contest with other clubs!

Buffalo76

If u can't even fill out a ground like laugh-tus road holding just 19,000 u don't suddenly take almost 40,000 fans 2 a game - even if it is Wembley. Plenty of Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool fans who  can never get tickets 4 their own team most likely added 2 the numbers.

Fulham76

Quote from: Jamie88 on May 19, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on May 19, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Absolutely, and I'll echo the sentiments that I couldn't give a monkeys over what other fans think. I want us to sell out for the simple reason that we can have more Fulham support, not to have a dick waving contest with other clubs!

Agreed.

I love the fact that we're difderent to most clubs but would want as many 'Fulham' fans there as possible.

Riversider

Went in this morning and bought an additional 5 in the lower tier,
25 in total (over 4 cards)
Cant wait for Saturday 👍🏻⚫⚪⚫⚪